Snow Bell ?

CambGeckoUK

This one sure looks like a bell snow to me. Would be gratefull is anyone could confirm that these eyes are snow bell albino eyes.
picture.php

Thanks

Phil

CambGeckoUK

Thank you for replies. This little guy came from my tug snow pair. I wasn't aware of any hets. I bred my original TUG male to my own Hypos last year. Then bred the biggest whitest off spring back to the male. So this one is a real surprise. I've told by people in the uk that it's eyes will fade and that it's just incubation temps thats made them pink. Is it possible it could be another albino and the eyes will fade?
It certainly looks like a TUG snow bell albino to me.

Phil

justindh1

Thank you for replies. This little guy came from my tug snow pair. I wasn't aware of any hets. I bred my original TUG male to my own Hypos last year. Then bred the biggest whitest off spring back to the male. So this one is a real surprise. I've told by people in the uk that it's eyes will fade and that it's just incubation temps thats made them pink. Is it possible it could be another albino and the eyes will fade?
It certainly looks like a TUG snow bell albino to me.

Phil

OK well I think that you made your question a bit more complicated. Albino eyes can be quite bright looking as hatchings. While these do look like bell eyes, it wouldn't be the first time that a identification from the eyes is wrong. Full body and eye pics are needed of the breeding pair and the hatchling to help make certain the identification. Where did you get your breeders for this project? If from someone you can contact, I would call them and see if they know any hets or possible hets.

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
OK, HOLD THE PHONE!

You don't KNOW the genetics of the breeding pair? If not, why would you even mention a specific albino strain?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but does TUG even work with Bells? Isn't it more likely that TUG-anything is het for Tremper (i.e., Phantom)?

CambGeckoUK

OK, HOLD THE PHONE!

You don't KNOW the genetics of the breeding pair? If not, why would you even mention a specific albino strain?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but does TUG even work with Bells? Isn't it more likely that TUG-anything is het for Tremper (i.e., Phantom)?

Sorry for the confusion. My question was are they bell eyes? I know it's snow as I bred tug snow to tug snow. I don't know the genetics behind them because I bought the make tug snow from a uk tug dealer. He told me that he only line bred his morphs so there would not be any hets.

So my question should have been what albino strain is this Leo? I breed trempers and rainwaters and have never had pink eyes. So my first instinct was could this be a bell albino as the eyes don't look tremper to me. Hence my question is this a snow bell.
Having had replies from a number of people it seems a number if people think it may well be tremper.

Thanx for replies, and once again sorry for the confusion.

Phil

Visit our friends