Some of are geckos

R

RoseT

One of our babies and a gecko we got from KelliH......:D

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RoseT

;) Giant jungle red stripe reverse stripe cross 66% het for tremper...Something like that lol....

R

RoseT

We got her and I think her sister... there were in your tremper section... Oh I wanted to know if any pictures in you collection page are of her and her sister parents... if you know or if its not trouble to find out... I always wanted to know...:main_yes:

R.

KelliH

We got her and I think her sister... there were in your tremper section... Oh I wanted to know if any pictures in you collection page are of her and her sister parents... if you know or if its not trouble to find out... I always wanted to know...

OHHH I know who you are now! The user name threw me off LOL. Yes, wow the gecko has gotten quite large and looks great! The pics of her parents are on my site. The dad is http://hisss.net/images/collection/leos/trempgiant/greenthunder_1.jpg

I'm not sure who the Mom is, but it is one of the female Hets listed in the Giant Section.

R

RoseT

Yeah...hubies the one that talked to you. Yeah her sister is doing fine too..I 'll get a picture of her soon. Their little piggys though! lol Hoping to breed them to are tremper... :main_yes: Oh there sisters right?

R

RoseT

just making sure... you never know! ;) We want a male like them now lol:main_rolleyes:

Visit our friends