Some of my Uroplatus! (ALOT OF PICS!)

E

Eriks Reptiles

Hey, I am new here and I am just inroducing myself to all the different gecko forums of geckos that I breed!

I mainly breed leaf-tails. I breed Henkeli, Mossy, Spearpoints, Guentheri, Linned and hope to get some CB Cork barks soon!!

Here are some teaser pics!

FemaleSpearpoint1.jpg

StripedHenkeli8-16-06.jpg

PiedHenkeli1.jpg

YoungmalepiedandstripedHenkeli6-6-0.jpg

MaleMossy6-6-06.jpg

MaleHenkeli6-6-06.jpg

FemaleStripedHenkeli6-6-06.jpg

FemaleMossy26-6-06.jpg

FemaleMossy16-6-06.jpg

FemaleHenkeli6-6-06.jpg

BabyYellowHenkeli6-6-06.jpg

BabyPied6-6-06.jpg

baby3stripesHenkeli6-6-06.jpg

HenkeliBreeding.jpg

FemaleHenkeliinlaybox.jpg

FemaleHenkelipandanew.jpg

MaleHenkelinew.jpg

FemaleHenkelinew.jpg

Let me know what you think!!

PS: Almost every Leaf-Tail in my collection now is CB!!

Thanks Erik

E

Eriks Reptiles

Thanks everyone!

Ya, I dont need to be at the Zoo but thats where all the venomus stuff is and our Komodos!! Also in the reptile area their are two black howler monkeys who had a baby that I get to help hand feed!! Its SO much fun their!

Ya, I have over 20 adult Henkeli right now (most all are CB!), I have quite a few mossies but am still on the hunt for some more CB animals.. Then I just bought 12 CB Guentheri (10 from Neil and 2 from Bobby!) and I also just bought 3.6 CB Linned leaf-tails from Neil too!! That will be a FUN shipment day!!!

Thanks Erik

KelliH

Great photos, leaftails are so awesome, and it is so important that we as herpetoculturists work hard to establish large cbb collections as they are in great danger of extinction in the future.

E

Eriks Reptiles

KelliH said:
Great photos, leaftails are so awesome, and it is so important that we as herpetoculturists work hard to establish large cbb collections as they are in great danger of extinction in the future.

Thats why I am buying all the CB uroplatus I can find!!

THanks Erik

E

Eriks Reptiles

Thanks Everyone!!

Just wait though! In a few weeks I am getting 10 more CB Guentheri and 3.6 CB Linned Leaf-Tails!! I will post a BUNCH of pics when I get em'!

Thanks Erik

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Erik we need to talk about these striped and panda henkelis. Can you help a friend? ;) Your leaftails are gorgeous. I had a trama with shipment and haven't touched leafies since. I was so scared too! But I really REALLY like those panda/pieds and stripeds...Please shoot me an e-mail with eggs your expecting? Please?

E

Eriks Reptiles

Hey RaiQuee. Your in Luck! I just had someone back out of a baby pied with dots and a baby striped Henkeli! I sent you an email about it though! :)

PS: If your not ready for any right now I have 18+ eggs from them incubating right now!!

Thanks Erik

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Those have to be the coolest looking Geckos, I how I wish I didn't have a full time job, I would have TONS more Geckos!

E

Eriks Reptiles

Lol!! Thanks !

PS: Whats a Job? lol... j/k!

Thanks Erik

trizzypballr

are all leaf tail geckos similar in care? where can i find info on care of these? Im looking to expand my collection to other types of geckos and these are definitely awesome looking

Visit our friends