Some of what happening here at LL.

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Here is some random pics of babies that hatch this year, well most arent babies any more..lol The pics are of Super SNows, HYBINO het RAPTORS, and a Super Snow Blizzard. Enjoy guys.:main_thumbsup:

Last edited:

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Pat I am loving the SSB! Maybe adding some Midnights (like Razorback Exotics) to this project would darken that stripe??

robin

verty nice geckos. i have one question for you. how can you tell if the gecko is a super snow blizzard? i have been outa the gecko thing for alnmost a year and it moves so fast i was just wondering
thanks =D

Last edited:
S

Sarah H

They blizard look really cool! congrats on all the nice babies.

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
robin said:
verty nice geckos. i have one question for you. how can you tell if the gecko is a super snow blizzard? i have been outa the gecko thing for alnmost a year and it moves so fast i was just wondering
thanks =D
i think it has to do with the shade, it seems to be darker than alot of blizzards.

robin

The NY Gecko said:
i think it has to do with the shade, it seems to be darker than alot of blizzards.
i just don't see it. it looks like a nice normal white blizzard to me *shrugs*

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
You can tell the super blizzard snows by the pure black eyes. We have a few blizzard codoms that have hatched from the same pairing but they have to be tested out yet because they look very similar to blizzards. THanks for all the replies guys I appreciate the comments.

robin

ok but i have seen normal blizzards with solid black eyes that dont have any mack snow in them.. ok im confused now

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
The black eye for these particular geckos means they are a super form of the snows. The other blizzards with black eyes is something totally different in terms of genetics. Also the super blizzards tend to have a light colored stripe down their backs for a long time.

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Regular bliz codoms look almost identical to regular blizzard. THus everyone needs to be crossed to test that it is a codom before selling.

robin

ok and that gecko looks like a normal blizzard so isnt it possible it is not a blizard super snow. i mean arent you going to have to hold it back and breed it to a normal to see if it is in fact a super snow? you know to prove out the genetics?

robin

snared99 said:
Regular bliz codoms look almost identical to regular blizzard. THus everyone needs to be crossed to test that it is a codom before selling.

wait so every single baby you hatch from this pairing or whatever you are going to have to hold back, raise it and breed it (prove it out) and then sell it? thats quite a bit of money to be putting into a gecko that looks like a nice normal blizzard, regaurdless of the genetics.
if those are super snow blizzard it's kinda a disappointment because they look just like a really nice white blizzard i mean even the eyes.

Visit our friends