Some pics of my Nephrurus

NephrurusUK

Here are some pics of some of my Nephrurus, I am working with milii, levis levis, amyae and wheeleri. I love this genus and hope to get a few more species when I have the money!

DSC_0139-2.jpg

DSC_0137-3.jpg

DSC_0133-3.jpg

DSC_0056-2.jpg

DSC_0019-3.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0142-1.jpg

DSC_0668.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

NephrurusUK

Ahhhh they're so freakin' cute! I love them! Amazing collection you have. :)

Haha yes they are, I love their little smiley faces, particularly the levis, thanks for the kind words.

Too cute!!

How are the personalities of the knob tails? Shy?

Thanks. Mixed actually. The milii and wheeleri are not shy at all, they come out quite a lot, even during the day, they are also brilliant feeders, as soon as you put food in they all appear in hunting mode.
The amyae aren't that shy either, I don't see them moving about that much, but mine often sit pretty much in the open during the day. They hate being touched though, I was surprised the one in the pics above didn't flip out at me picking her up.
The levis are the most shy, I have never seen them eat, the food disappears but never seen them actually eat. They also live under the sand all day. They are very active at night though.

Seriously cool geckos! The last few pics are stunning - are they the amyae?

Thanks, yes the last 3 pics are of 2 different Nephrurus amyae, the one in my hand is female, and the one on the substrate is a male.

Thanks for looking! I shall have to sort out some more pics at some point.

Visit our friends