Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I need help

Ozzy

Hey guys, I need some help with my gecko Sammy. I don't really know where to put this because I'm not even sure what kind of gecko he is.... I'm not sure if he is sick or what but when I came home to say hi to him tonight in one of his hides there was this big white glob of stuff, and I'm not sure what it is. He also apparently regurgitated a cricket today. I think he might have shed today, but I'm not sure. I found a small bit of skin in a hide today as well. I made an album with pictures of the white blob, and a few of Sammy as well if somebody can help me identify what kind he is??

Thanks for any help.
Ozzy

Album: Imgur

Ruvik

He's a leopard gecko. How did you get him if you don't even know what type he is? You need to make sure he has a ground temp of 90 on the hot side of the tank and 78 on the other side the tank. You need three hides for him: Hot, humid, and cool hides. He is throwing up the skin he shed, seeing as leopard geckos eat their shed. I would take him to the vet cause he may be impacted. I also would research leopard geckos a lot as fast as you can. you should always try to research and learn about an animal before you get it. If not you could harm yourself and that animal.

Ozzy

Okay. I will take him to the vet. I didn't mean this to come across as I know nothing about him I apologize. I was told he was a Leo but I didn't know some didn't have spots. I've had him for about 3 months now and he's shed twice successfully, his warm side temp is about 92 during the day and 88 during the night all controlled with a thermostat. He he's a hide and a climbing tree on the warm side and a cool moist hide with another on top accessed by a wood branch. This is the first time I've really had issues with him so I kinda panicked :(

Ozzy

One more thing I just thought of, he did eat yesterday before he shed about two crickets I believe. I found some poop in his hide as well
Could him eating be why he threw up his skin too? If i remember dont they normally not eat before they shed?

indyana

Visit our friends