South Eastern Exotics

Leviathan-Cy

I bought 2 Leopard Geckos at a Repticon in May and they were bred by South Eastern Exotics.
They were beyond knowledgeable and also very kind people. I believe we spent 2+ hours talking

Pros:
  • Cared deeply for their animals
  • Obviously knew what they were doing
  • All animals were healthy
  • All animals were bright and beautiful

Cons:

• Poor website (Little to no animals online)
  • Poor Camera skills
  • Sex Labeling
(Their Photo: shop - SoutheasternExotics.com My photo: http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b571/Mc-Kezie/South Eastern Exotics/sunglow1_zps9824c585.jpg )
They label animal sexes by their cards, it's easy to understand once you've figured it out, but that's if you ever figure it out.
White card, blue writing: Temp sexed male
White card, pink writing: Temp sexed female
Blue Card: Sexually visible male
Pink Card: Sexually visible female

Here are a few pictures I took of some of their geckos: South Eastern Exotics Photos by Mc-Kezie | Photobucket

The two I purchased from them:

First is a banded RAPTOR female, the other is an SHTCT(B?) male. He was labeled as an SHTCTB but spots are starting to appear on his head.
I'll probably buy from them again in the future.
They also breed Crested Gecko Morphs.

earthpiggamer

I have been buying from South Easter Exotics for approx 3 years now. I have always had a great experience with South Eastern Exotics. I just purchased 4 Rainwater leos (1.3) from South Eastern at the Repticon show last week in Columbia.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I have been buying from South Easter Exotics for approx 3 years now. I have always had a great experience with South Eastern Exotics. I just purchased 4 Rainwater leos (1.3) from South Eastern at the Repticon show last week in Columbia.

Please include your full name.

telliott4

South Eastern Exotics are very good. The geckos are beautiful, they are nice and overall a great experience. I have gotten 4 geckos from them and they are great. I like the sex labeling it is very helpful.

Troy Elliott

Visit our friends