St. Louis Jan 2nd Reptile Show

Merriweather

Take me away Circle K
http://www.saurian.net/Reptile-Show.html

"The St. Louis Reptile Show has been held several times a year, for the past fifteen years, in the St. Louis area. The St. Louis Reptile Show attracts breeders and dealers of reptiles, amphibians, small mammals and related supplies from all over the Mid West."

Its in Sunset hills in the Viking Center, is anyone going? I've never been, what should I expect? Is there anyone I should gravitate towards who has a reputation of "Awesome!" ?
Although I won't lie, I'm not going with a plan to pick up any friends, I'm more interested in the CGDs they might have, and tank accessories and then to just check everything else out.

Stl_Greaser

My girlfriend and I have been to quite a few of these shows in the past two years. I also went to a number of them when I was still in high school, back when they where at the Arnold VFW hall! Not a bad show, definitely better than the monthly show in Bridgeton. We have gotten two Beardies, two Leopard Geckos and a pacman frog this year from the one at the viking. There are also a ton of feeders for sale at this show. So if you where wanting to start a Dubia colony or just buy something different to feed they will be there. We may be at the one in January, if so I will let you know and maybe we could meet up and talk reptiles for a bit.

Merriweather

Take me away Circle K
Cool beans! I actually already have my dubias going, theres a place called The Tye Dyed Iguana in O'Fallon IL that sells em for 25 cents a piece. Yeah sure lemmie know if you're going, I'm pretty easy to spot.

Stl_Greaser

I'm easy to spot too, tall with a handlebar mustache and full throat tattoo!

There is also a couple in ballwin that sells dubia out of their home, you can find them in craigslist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waighto

http://www.saurian.net/Reptile-Show.html

"The St. Louis Reptile Show has been held several times a year, for the past fifteen years, in the St. Louis area. The St. Louis Reptile Show attracts breeders and dealers of reptiles, amphibians, small mammals and related supplies from all over the Mid West."

Its in Sunset hills in the Viking Center, is anyone going? I've never been, what should I expect? Is there anyone I should gravitate towards who has a reputation of "Awesome!" ?
Although I won't lie, I'm not going with a plan to pick up any friends, I'm more interested in the CGDs they might have, and tank accessories and then to just check everything else out.

It was coooool we should go to the one in March!

justindh1

So I know this is a little late but how was the selection of leopard geckos as the last St. Louis Reptile show? Last time I went up there the selection of LG's was limited. Of course that was bout 8 or 10 months ago.

Visit our friends