Strange Breathing/Eyes squinting/Eyes shut

iniquis

[[VET ASAP]]
I have never seen her this way and noticed just today

Hiccup-like/Eyes squinting/Raising head all the way up once in awhile
To give a more descript idea of what her breathing looks like: her sides are not flexing rapidly, the 'hiccuping' is not sudden but more like a pulse every three seconds or so . the sides of her chest dent in whenever she inhales

No open-mouth gasping
She seems to be propping herself up on things
Her breathing sounds normal, surpisingly
No ooze from anywhere
She licked my hand and licks things like usual

I put a light to her belly and nothing looked abnormal or built up
She bit me and squeaked when i had to hold her
She is not lethargic one bit and climbs as soon as i turn out the lights
Has a huge appetite as always

Fat-or-Overweight-Leopard-Gecko.jpg <<She looks just like this [no armpit bubbles]

She is VERY overweight I am aware and I feel incredibly guilty
Her new diet: fed 3 x a week / vitamins 1 day & calcium 2 days / dubia roaches & crickets only for awhile [Suggestions welcome]

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I have no idea what's going on but you could consider a vet visit. I feed my geckos twice a week and supplement all-in-one (Repashy Calcium Plus) one of those times. That doesn't mean you have to do it my way. If she doesn't mind being handled, you could also let her explore in a safe place to give her some exercise.

Aliza

iniquis

I have no idea what's going on but you could consider a vet visit. I feed my geckos twice a week and supplement all-in-one (Repashy Calcium Plus) one of those times. That doesn't mean you have to do it my way. If she doesn't mind being handled, you could also let her explore in a safe place to give her some exercise.

Aliza
I hate that its the holidays im calling everywhere but nobody is open.
Going ASAP and as of now I'll just keep a close eye..
Thank you, I really appreciate the feedback.

Visit our friends