Stuck shed on toes (how many topics are on THIS one XD)

Zynx_Keekeio

So my beautiful little crested gecko I got from CJG has some stuck shed on his/her toes XP

I've tried soaking her twice for about 20-30 mins each time, because she climbs out of the water and just gets the humidity to hit her/him.

This doesn't get the toes wet enough to come off, but I tried anyways (several times) with a wet q-tip, nothing, that did absolutly nothing.

So this I tried using my fingers, and all she does is either, jump away-bite me- or wag her tail like she's gonna drop it(which I DO NOT WANT, I luvs the tail)

Anyways its becoming more and more difficult, and I thought well I'll continue to mist her well each day and hope the next shed gets it off...nope it's now worse, her poor two toes...I can't get her to hold still long enough for me to get it off with tweezers or something else.

Any suggestions?

For Mel- This is the one that wasn't on your website, it's name is Hyrule, and my friend who got the extreme harlquin named hers Gaiden. XD

Zynx_Keekeio

not sure, because the whole humidity thing confuses me, ive been told let it raise to 70-80% part of the day and then lower the rest, so I thoroughly mist it twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed because I also know they don't see standing water very well either so his papertowels are soaked completely. He's in a large exo-terra breeder box. I'll get a hygrometer when I go to work next but for now that's what it's at.

Visit our friends