Stunning W/Y Mack Snow Bell and Amazing High Contrast Bell

eyelids

Bells Rule!
It is impossible for me to capture the smooth creamy white and bold lavender color of this special gecko. He looks like he will color up nicely and I guarantee he will stay bold and not fade out. As a bonus he is a Funky Jungle sib and can possibly produce Funky Jungles. I don't know how it happens, but it does as these babies come from a proven FJ making sib. He is also 50% possible het Blizzard and 25% possible het Eclipse. $350 shipped.

View attachment 48318

This gecko is basically* a banded Funky Jungle Bell. He is the clutchmate to the gecko above and carries the same possible hets. He is not a hybino, but a reduced banded type. He would be a great male for a reduced / lavender Bell project. $250 shipped.

View attachment 48319

I accept all forms of payment, but prefer Paypal of which I am a premier member since 2001. All prices are negotiable so don't be afraid to ask! Shipping is via FedEx next day air. Live arrival and 100% satisfaction guaranteed! If interested please contact me at [email protected] for quickest reply.

* I fully stand by my Funky Jungles as being a unique dominant mutation. You can see examples of mine and other breeders on my Facebook wall/page. I can say for certain that you will have your socks knocked off the first time you see a Funky Jungle in your incubator! Two out of the five top Leopard Gecko breeders in the world work with them and that's something to be said!

Last edited:

Visit our friends