stupid city by law

adam&nikki

i wasnt sure on where to place this so forgive me if its in the wrong catogory and for give me for my spelling mistakes

i have been attending city by law meetings since april and it looks like the city has won for now they are asking for pythons and constrictors scorpians trantulas all to be prohibitted but im sorry i live in a country of freedom and well my rights are being broken.the city has even said that animal control officers can enter my home without a warrent which even the police cant do they have set out fines of 25000 (yes thats right twenty five thousand dollars ) for offences against this by law im appauld at this further more at this same meeting they disscussed that 2 members of the city staff used tax payers money to get their MBAs which they do not have to pay back to the tax payers it sickens me that i struggle to make ends meat and they sit there makeing well over the poverty line and i payd them to go to school but i cant own a ball python d and d exotics is still trying to get this by law changed and will be filling a law suit which they did mention at the meeting and i will stand by them all the way till the end

AND TO ANY ANIMAL CONTROL THAT COMES TO MY HOUSE THEY BETTER HAVE THE SWAT TEAM BEFOR THY KNOCK (im just very mad )

adam&nikki

thats the point we have winter time here where we get 4 feet of snow and they worry about what if a snake or even lizard did get out it wouldnt survive the 4 months of snow we get i hate our government

adam&nikki

no cuz there was all ready a ban on these animals but it was hardly enforced but i guess now the animal control can boot your door down for no reasoning

i for got to mention sugar gliders and chinchillas are also prohibited

Visit our friends