Suggestion Box

Josh the forum is the best Ive seen. Im wondering if we could do the birthday system on here like tortoiseforum.org. I liked that because it was nice and i thought it would be a nice touch to the forum. Well thanks and good job Josh.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Do you mean having a birthday thread for each day?

The contest will resume shortly!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Good idea. I'll look into that! There must be a way to get a list of people who have entered their birthdays

Gopherhockey03

Love the site! I find myself not going to Tortoise forums as much! Being at the hockey rink all day this is nice to browse! But what are the chances of getting a App for the droid market? That would be awesome....

Jud Hamblin

3 Year Member
agree a classified would be great. I have over 150 breeding geclo's and about 100 that are between 25 & 30g. I have many diffrent mophs and am very carefull who I buy from. I was in a pet shop two days ago and i could not belive the state of the gecko's thin tails looked very week no claen water and the meal worm had turned. I told the owner that i was going to report him. His answer! do what you want. The gecko's have now been removed from the shop along with Snakes. classified addes through Gecko talk could be very good.
jud

Geckomaster743

agree a classified would be great. I have over 150 breeding geclo's and about 100 that are between 25 & 30g. I have many diffrent mophs and am very carefull who I buy from. I was in a pet shop two days ago and i could not belive the state of the gecko's thin tails looked very week no claen water and the meal worm had turned. I told the owner that i was going to report him. His answer! do what you want. The gecko's have now been removed from the shop along with Snakes. classified addes through Gecko talk could be very good.
jud
That sucks man... I hate when People Mistreat Leo's/Crested/ Or any other Type of Animal...

Geckomaster743

When a User joins Gecko talk can we have a Suervy? Like some thing that starts off with Heres 3 Questions before you join Geckotalk! " How many Geckos do you have "
And then after an Option is Choosen besides " None " then another pop up says Any of these? " Leopard Geckos - Bearded Dragon - Sand Gecko - Chinese Water Dragon - Crested - Gargoyle - Dune Geckos - Anoles - Iguana - Agama - Chamelon - Other Gecko - Skinks - Uromastyx - Long Tailed Lizard ". Then after another option is chosen a Helpful Pop up can redirect them to a Form or a " Welcome to Gecko Talk " Animation pops up across the page.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
The gecko "ranks" are determined by how many points you have. Points can be earned by posting, liking posts, referring members, etc. Lots of different ways - basically just for participating and being a contributing member of this great forum! :)

Can we get a Other pet talk section? Please Josh :)
You bet!

Visit our friends