TAME Captive Bred Tokay pair

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
I need to make some room for 2011 babies so I'm putting this young pair of captive bred tokays up for sale. They are both CAPTIVE BRED and BORN. They are handleable, the male is a little cage aggressive but it's only a little squawking and gaping, he settles down once picked up. The female is more skittish as I don't handle her much, but she doesn't bite and can be handled freely once picked up. Neither has ever bitten me. They are currently housed seperately as the male is still a little young. Price is $100.00 plus shipping for this captive bred, tame pair. Save yourself the trouble of dealing with parasite-ridden, aggressive imports and buy captive bred animals that are already tame. Gorgeous animals and well worth the cost, IMO. Shipping is done via UPS overnight by 10:30am, PM for a quote. Both geckos are feeding on roaches, crickets and superworms off tongs, and will take some CGD. The male will be large enough to breed by the end of summer.

Male, hatched May, 2010, Normal CB Male X normal CB female. Parents on premises.

maui8.jpg

maui3.jpg

Female, hatched July, 2009. Normal WC male X Normal CB female. Parents on premises. Fully grown and ready to breed. She has a regenerated tail due to the fact she launched herself off my hand a year ago and landed on my cat. It's fully regenerated.

Sirrus1.jpg

Natirihand2.jpg

Autumm1.jpg

Visit our friends