Thank You

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I just want to take this time to give a BIG Thanks to Kelli and Ryan for this wonderful new forum. I know it will be a success. And, I know I will be here to stay along with many other Great people!

To Kelli and Ryan :thumbsup:

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Jeanne. I'm really glad I was able to help Kelli out with the forum. I think I speak for almost all of us when I say "we really needed this." I couldn't think of a better host than Kelli.

It's been an interesting start to say the least, but I'm glad everything is up and running finally. I hope to see everyone posting and having a good time, I know I will. :High five: to all of you for your support :main_thumbsup: We've got a new home, woohoo!

N

NewportGeckos

Robin, I like your lemon.

But just to add, you guys also receive a huge thanks and double high fives for the forum from me. Not only does it look and work great, but with Ryan and Kelli's hardwork, time, and money, it is also the most fun leo forum on the net. Thank you so much you guys allowing everyone to utilize such a fun and awesome forum!

LeosForLess

I must disagree, this forum isnt the greatest forum on the net... it sthe greatest forum in this universe!:gossip:

S

Saladragon

Yes, thanks Kelli and Ryan! This place is just too cool!!!

Visit our friends