The Gecko Gallery

M.O. Exotics

Couldnt be happier..... awesome service and awesome geckos, i got 2 geckos from Jesse recently and they are both doing great and are very high quality

pmkent1

Ephesians 4:1-6
Jesse is a great guy. I had the pleasure of seeing his entire collection and professional set up and I can assure anyone out there that you wont be disappointed. Some really incredible animals and lots of different projects. Cant ask for much more. :main_thumbsup:

M.O. Exotics

Jesse is a great guy. I had the pleasure of seeing his entire collection and professional set up and I can assure anyone out there that you wont be disappointed. Some really incredible animals and lots of different projects. Cant ask for much more. :main_thumbsup:

I acually also got to see his collection and his gecko room, he said i was ontly the 2nd person he had shown it to, it was a very cool experience and i got some really great ides from the way he set up his room, and his racks

pmkent1

Ephesians 4:1-6
Jesse McCain is the owner and breeder at The Gecko Gallery

I think Kristi was asking for your full name so everyone knows who you are. Its a general rule in most business inquiry sections. Keeps people from posting anonymous comments (good or bad). Kind of the "if your going to say it, put your name on it" idea :D

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Yes, Paul is correct. You need to post your full name every time you post in the business section. You will need to add a post with it to this thread or it will get deleted.

Visit our friends