The Last Gecko...

eyelids

Bells Rule!
That I will hatch in a long time hatched last night... I was expecting the clutch mate today, but after his egg had pipped and no movement was seen for several hours we decided to open the egg... Inside was a fully formed baby without eyes and an attached yolk sack... He was DEAD... :( This was only the second time (first w/o eyes) this has happened... Mom was a first timer, the previous clutch (#4) was infertile and she never rolled the DOA babies egg... Nature would have taken care of him long before he came full term, but due to the "perfect" conditions we provide his "life" almost came into being... I would feel much worse if he was alive with his condition... *sighs*

Here's the guy that made it...

Funky Jungle MS Bell...

p1110265.jpg

P.s. My camera is fixed... :)

marineman26

man I am sorry to hear about the one that died but like you said its a good thing it didnt hatch it sure would be awful without eyes. anyways thats a nice leo youve got there that did hatch. I am glad he made it :)

tangerineman

LizardThing Geckos
i am usually not a bell fan, but that patterning looks crazy...

sorry to hear about the other one, you can only do so much.
look at the one that did make it...

D

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Thank you for the kind words everybody!

Why will this be the last gecko you will produce for a long time mike????

I have quite a bit of work to do on my life and I don't want my geckos to suffer because of it... No worries though... My projects will go on without me thanks to a very kind soul... I'll still be here... :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends