THE SHOW OF ALL SHOWS

roaches42993

Nice !!! love the second story view . Ive only been to an ABQ show twice and a Denvener show once . hopefully now that im getting into breeding I should be attending more . should be at daytona in about 5 years . don't know if I can vend though how do you get your reps from colorado to florida in like 2 days ? lol thx for the pics

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
roaches42993 said:
Nice !!! love the second story view . Ive only been to an ABQ show twice and a Denvener show once . hopefully now that im getting into breeding I should be attending more . should be at daytona in about 5 years . don't know if I can vend though how do you get your reps from colorado to florida in like 2 days ? lol thx for the pics

Drive! LOL

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Jeanne said:
Who was selling the Sailfin Dragon? I know someone who wants one BADLY

I can't remember the name of the company... I did however find out where they got their banner from! (How random...?) Anyway, I'll see if I can find out who it was, and I'll let you know. Oh, and they were REDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE! $2700 for a pair of sub-adults I think...?

roaches42993

i was talking with a canadian friend of mine who vends at these large US shows and he says he packs up all his leo's like hes gona ship them then flys to whereever you think that would work ?

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
gko reptiles said:
I can't remember the name of the company... I did however find out where they got their banner from! (How random...?) Anyway, I'll see if I can find out who it was, and I'll let you know. Oh, and they were REDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE! $2700 for a pair of sub-adults I think...?

Wow, that is expensive, but then again, it is very hard to find those Lizards

Visit our friends