Think they'll miss the height.

LizMarie

I'm getting tired of my gigantic 20 gallon long and decided that it's about time I do something about it so I've contacted GlassCages.com to see if they can make 15gallon tanks that are only 8inches tall with a hinge front since I pplan to place them in a bookcase.

Reducing the amount of space I use while maximizing the amount of animals I can have :)

Think she'll miss the height?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I have lots of glasscages enclosures and everyone is just fine. You can put a little platform in there if you want.

Aliza

A

AMYCUS

Glass cages makes some cool enclosures. I normally order them and pick em up at the whiteplaines show when the come to NYC. I use the 15 gallons.

LizMarie

lol Liz, your mom is gonna KILL you haha

Lmao she loves me to much and after she saw those AFT faces last night she couldn't say no...

Well..

- 3 Tanks that size will be $87 which isn't bad...
- 3 Screen Tops $36, I bet I can find cheaper somewhere else...
- Shipping to White Plains $25...

So it isn't that bad.. I might just got for the 3 tanks and shipping and try to find the screen tops else where.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Have you checked their delivery schedule so you don't have to have them shipped? Can you wait till Thanksgiving and pick them up that weekend at the White Plains show? It will save you a bit of money.

Aliza

LizMarie

Have you checked their delivery schedule so you don't have to have them shipped? Can you wait till Thanksgiving and pick them up that weekend at the White Plains show? It will save you a bit of money.

Aliza

That's how much they're charging me to bring them over to White Plains so I can pick them up.

Visit our friends