Thor Gecko

tb144050

I am just looking for some input on any purchases from Thor Gecko. I see a few Leo's that I am interested in, but being new to the hobby, I would like to know what kind of health & quality to expect?

Thanks in advance!!

--TJ

SCGeckos

Thor Gecko is ran by Morgan Beebe. He also owns the Late Night Leos radio show on Blog Talk Radio. If you purchase from him you can expect to receive high quality, healthy animals, as well as a ton of history into the linage of the animals. Good guy and very easy to work with.

Hope this helps,

Brad Hicks
SC Geckos

ehebert

I have purchased a few geckos from Morgan and will say they were all of top quality. The service he provides is excellent and communication with him is a pleasure. He really goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied with everything.

Eldon Hebert
Fleur de Leo

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Morgan has purchased from me in the past and has had me on Late Night Leos as a guest. I would definitely feel confident in buying from him.

RampantReptiles

Morgan over at Thor Gecko is an excellent breeder. He produces quality geckos at great prices! He also cares very much for each and every animal he produces and goes the extra mile to make sure the buyer and gecko are happy with their new homes.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I am just looking for some input on any purchases from Thor Gecko. I see a few Leo's that I am interested in, but being new to the hobby, I would like to know what kind of health & quality to expect?

Thanks in advance!!

--TJ

Please add your full name to this thread. All posts in this section of the forum need to have first and last name.

mtmountainman

I have had a really good experience with Morgan at Thor Gecko. He was very patient with me when my paypal account was frozen mid purchase(I paid for my geckos while I was in a deployed location). Great guy and amazing animals!

Justin Olthoff

tb144050

Thanks for all the replies and input!! :)

I got the Leo's in today!! :D

Shipping: A!!
Customer Service: A!!

Leo's are more beautiful in person than in the pics (colors are more vibrant than a camera can capture)!! Shipped asap (per weather, small delay)!! :)

--TJ Breedlove

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Thanks for all the replies and input!! :)

I got the Leo's in today!! :D

Shipping: A!!
Customer Service: A!!

Leo's are more beautiful in person than in the pics (colors are more vibrant than a camera can capture)!! Shipped asap (per weather, small delay)!! :)

--TJ Breedlove

So glad you had a good experience! I knew you would be happy. :)

Visit our friends