tiedxupxinxknots---Carlos Valadez

tiedxupxinxknots

Animated Geckos
Well he is correct i did not answer his messages i have been busy, and also have been getting on GF, but on my phone and couldnt see messages, the person "ceemmee" is a person i shipped to and was satisfied and i asked her if she could do a report if she had a account i sold her a ssta and supet snow eclipse, the reason why i shipped is because someone payed me to to a delivery where conditions were fair to ship i also went to deliver straight after work and asked my bro to pack the geckos but did forget to tell him about the male eclipse i sold chris, now i let things get out of hand and i am not scamming anyone. I did take the pic simply because i liked it and it does not say i own that gecko ot that he is staying. What else needa to be clarafied...? Oh and by the way im not a kid im a 20 year old with a busy schedule, i do appologize for everything that has happened and hopefully chris will get in contact with me because i am yet to recieve a text message from him, but even then the weather is still unfair for shipping and do not want 2 disatisfied people and a dead gecko, i also reviewed the messages and in a recent one chris said ship my gecko this week or i want a full refund, if he cant wait then thats what he will get.

NinjaDuo

I disagree. Money is money, and we all work hard for it.
It doesnt matter how young the person is who is possibly wronging you.

Katie Carr

It's the Internet.... That's the risk of trusting someone.... So disagree or agree, there are still so many loops and holes people can go through to scam money. I never said it was ok, I said he's a kid... I'm not sure what wrong with that? Hopefully he gets his money back, but doing business online isn't always 100%

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
It's the Internet.... That's the risk of trusting someone.... So disagree or agree, there are still so many loops and holes people can go through to scam money. I never said it was ok, I said he's a kid... I'm not sure what wrong with that? Hopefully he gets his money back, but doing business online isn't always 100%

I wasnt arguing with you, I was stating my opinion.

Katie Carr.

justindh1

Well he is correct i did not answer his messages i have been busy, and also have been getting on GF, but on my phone and couldnt see messages, the person "ceemmee" is a person i shipped to and was satisfied and i asked her if she could do a report if she had a account i sold her a ssta and supet snow eclipse, the reason why i shipped is because someone payed me to to a delivery where conditions were fair to ship i also went to deliver straight after work and asked my bro to pack the geckos but did forget to tell him about the male eclipse i sold chris, now i let things get out of hand and i am not scamming anyone. I did take the pic simply because i liked it and it does not say i own that gecko ot that he is staying. What else needa to be clarafied...? Oh and by the way im not a kid im a 20 year old with a busy schedule, i do appologize for everything that has happened and hopefully chris will get in contact with me because i am yet to recieve a text message from him, but even then the weather is still unfair for shipping and do not want 2 disatisfied people and a dead gecko, i also reviewed the messages and in a recent one chris said ship my gecko this week or i want a full refund, if he cant wait then thats what he will get.

Well it seems that there is a lack of good customer service. Customer service is what plays a major part in your success at anything. A "short" vacation is no reason to not contact someone for almost 2 weeks. That seems more than a short vacations. I don't know how one can get on the internet but yet cannot see message on his phone. Does anyone else have that problem with their phone? Have you check your email in the last week? It has been 98 to 114 degrees since July 1st to yesterday at your location. It seems the geckos you had shipped recently were shipped in weather that would be deadly to any gecko.

Also, I never ask anyone to post any good guy report. I want the person to do it on their own because they are 100% satisfied and want to, not because I told them to. I think there are still questions to be answered before this is just thrown to the side and forgot about.

tiedxupxinxknots

Animated Geckos
Well it seems that there is a lack of good customer service. Customer service is what plays a major part in your success at anything. A "short" vacation is no reason to not contact someone for almost 2 weeks. That seems more than a short vacations. I don't know how one can get on the internet but yet cannot see message on his phone. Does anyone else have that problem with their phone? Have you check your email in the last week? It has been 98 to 114 degrees since July 1st to yesterday at your location. It seems the geckos you had shipped recently were shipped in weather that would be deadly to any gecko.

Also, I never ask anyone to post any good guy report. I want the person to do it on their own because they are 100% satisfied and want to, not because I told them to. I think there are still questions to be answered before this is just thrown to the side and forgot about.

Yes I noticed I usually do, but I did tell him that was a bad on my part, and i openly state that and accept it, it has not been two weeks or it doesnt seem to me... Yeah i cant on my phone i get a dialog box saying i have a new message and it ok and it opens a new page with something else, he did not send me emails either I did get a facebook comment today and did respond. I never said i shipped locally ive been trying to transfer colleges and have been taking tours throughout California. I was trying to get a good rep though i didnt think about the professionalism, but I only asked her if she could because she did seem trully satisfied.

justindh1

Yes I noticed I usually do, but I did tell him that was a bad on my part, and i openly state that and accept it, it has not been two weeks or it doesnt seem to me... Yeah i cant on my phone i get a dialog box saying i have a new message and it ok and it opens a new page with something else, he did not send me emails either I did get a facebook comment today and did respond. I never said i shipped locally ive been trying to transfer colleges and have been taking tours throughout California. I was trying to get a good rep though i didnt think about the professionalism, but I only asked her if she could because she did seem trully satisfied.

When you receive a PM on GF it sends you a email stating such so that doesn't explain not knowing. It also states who it is from and the title of the message so you could of emailed him from your email account. Also, "my bad" doesn't cover it for me but I don't know about the buyer.

The OP stated it had been 9 days since you had contacted him. Add the 3 additional days it took you to post a comment in this thread and that is 12 days. Close to 2 weeks for me. You have shipped in the last couple of weeks and the temperature could of been deadly for the geckos. Something goes wrong in transit and you have a dead gecko. Not worth making a buck for me.

tiedxupxinxknots

Animated Geckos
When you receive a PM on GF it sends you a email stating such so that doesn't explain not knowing. It also states who it is from and the title of the message so you could of emailed him from your email account. Also, "my bad" doesn't cover it for me but I don't know about the buyer.

The OP stated it had been 9 days since you had contacted him. Add the 3 additional days it took you to post a comment in this thread and that is 12 days. Close to 2 weeks for me. You have shipped in the last couple of weeks and the temperature could of been deadly for the geckos. Something goes wrong in transit and you have a dead gecko. Not worth making a buck for me.

I dont think my main email address is linked to this account or its in junk mail. You are right, it doesnt cut it which is why he doesnt have to do business with me for this experience and lack of communication, but im still waiting on him i replied to a couple posts he made on facebook and is yet to respond if he wants a refund that is fine with me, im not perfect,however, I do learn from mistakes though, but im not here to scam anyone it doesnt make sense that i buy 300-500 animals all the time and try to scam a gecko for 160 haha... I did not ship here though. The temps where 100 here but i blasted the A/C till i got outta my desert, it was under 90 when i shipped, the person got the geckos the next day in the safest conditions, though i do not like how fedex doesnt respect the "this side up" on the box or maybe it was just that one employee that played with it, but i had no control over that.

CEEMEE

I am not sure how this works or if this is where I post a comment,but here goes. I did receive my geckos and am thrilled to death with them. I have been in contact with Carlos even since I received them. He has answered all my questions and gave me excellent service. I actually posted the good guy threads my self. I did get my geckos packaged perfectly and way ahead of the time I expected. It was a quick message asking if he could ship and I said perfect weather in Colorado. It was 73 here when I got them. Any other questions that I forgot let me know. Just wondering why I am being judged because it is my first post? Sorry I am new to the gecko business. Cherie Harbour

tiedxupxinxknots

Animated Geckos
Thank you for backing me up Cherie. Has anyone heard from chris? I want to resolve this before i go to work, because tomorrow is my bday and im leaving to san diego and dont want this dilema resting on my head.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I am not sure how this works or if this is where I post a comment,but here goes. I did receive my geckos and am thrilled to death with them. I have been in contact with Carlos even since I received them. He has answered all my questions and gave me excellent service. I actually posted the good guy threads my self. I did get my geckos packaged perfectly and way ahead of the time I expected. It was a quick message asking if he could ship and I said perfect weather in Colorado. It was 73 here when I got them. Any other questions that I forgot let me know. Just wondering why I am being judged because it is my first post? Sorry I am new to the gecko business. Cherie Harbour
Cherie, no one is pointing any fingers at you. I was simply concerned that some other peoples old games were happening again. I am wondering how Carlos sent and received messages, and was able to coordinate a gecko shipment in the last 2 weeks but somehow couldn't do the same with the OP?

katie_

Wonder Reptiles

I dont think they were judging you, it is just a bit suspicious.

justindh1

I also like to find out exactly where the shipment originated from? Any evidence like a shipping label or screen shot from the carrier would suffice if that info is on there. What carrier was used?

I also see that Carlos posted some pictures of his geckos to FB on the 11th, 17th, and 18th. Either he had pics on his phone, which I seriously doubt, or he was at home taking new pics. I would bet that the time span of the 12th to the 16th was his "short vacation" checking out colleges.

Thank you for backing me up Cherie. Has anyone heard from chris? I want to resolve this before i go to work, because tomorrow is my bday and im leaving to san diego and dont want this dilema resting on my head.

Carlos, you can't just speed this up and get it cleared in the time span that is good for you. You want to make your customers wait 2 weeks to respond but you can't wait a day for your customer to respond back. I would make sure to have access to a computer since your IPhone isn't smart enough or try to get Chris's phone number, which I don't know why you don't have. Anytime I ship a gecko, I make sure I have the buyers phone number to contact in case of any issue. He seems to of had yours but you some how didn't get his text.

tiedxupxinxknots

Animated Geckos
I also like to find out exactly where the shipment originated from? Any evidence like a shipping label or screen shot from the carrier would suffice if that info is on there. What carrier was used?

I also see that Carlos posted some pictures of his geckos to FB on the 11th, 17th, and 18th. Either he had pics on his phone, which I seriously doubt, or he was at home taking new pics. I would bet that the time span of the 12th to the 16th was his "short vacation" checking out colleges.

Carlos, you can't just speed this up and get it cleared in the time span that is good for you. You want to make your customers wait 2 weeks to respond but you can't wait a day for your customer to respond back. I would make sure to have access to a computer since your IPhone isn't smart enough or try to get Chris's phone number, which I don't know why you don't have. Anytime I ship a gecko, I make sure I have the buyers phone number to contact in case of any issue. He seems to of had yours but you some how didn't get his text.

I am currently at work and dont have the time or info you need will try when i get home.

CEEMEE

Just wondering why it is suspicious? I contacted him via text from the beginning and also late nite. New phones aren't perfect and I know I have one and can't do some of the stuff you can online or get the messages the same. I think it was just a lack of communication and he is being condemned. My experience was excellent and thats all I can say. I have dealt with a seller who was awful at communications and I know it sucks. Any other questions just ask. Thanks! Cherie Harbour

Visit our friends