tiedxupxinxknots---Carlos Valadez

tiedxupxinxknots

Animated Geckos
I also like to find out exactly where the shipment originated from? Any evidence like a shipping label or screen shot from the carrier would suffice if that info is on there. What carrier was used?

i used SYR and they work via fedex this is the shipping label I crossed things out for personal and security reasons, is this enough proof that I can communicate with customers and that she did receive real geckos nice and SAFELY?

Sorry for the "delay". Between work and issues with my rental property, yesterday was a bit busy. This has all gone on long enough and the back and forth is pointless. Emails were sent, text messages and PM's were sent, phone calls were made..and I have all the data to prove it, so let's move on from the "Chris didn't contact me" bit. There's also no sense it keeping this conversation "online" anymore.

I would like to resolve this issue, as I still do need the gecko that was purchased. If due to the temps where you live, you won't be able to ship for multiple weeks or longer, then I expect relatively frequent updates from you, regarding status of said weather. I would also suggest that you not sell geckos around the summer months anymore, since obviously you can't ship them. While my primary concern is the safety of the animal, I probably never would've ventured into the transaction if I knew it would've ended up so complicated.

tiedxupxinxknots

Animated Geckos
Ok shoot me a text, i think i might have it so
Somewhere on paypal but I dont know if thats your house or cell number, I actually moved here about a year ago so I didnt know that the weather would be this bad, however I did delay the season since it does get hot in socal which is why im barely hatching stuff though mainly holdbacks, but what i will sell will prolly be in september.

Russellm0704

Anyone else find it suspicious that CEEMEE has only posted here to back up Carlos? She posted once a couple weeks ago to give Carlos a good review and has not even posted once until Carlos needed someone to back him up. Does not seem right. It is very possible that it is just a coincidence but i dont know. And if you are able to get on Geckoforums to post something then you obviously could of got in contact with the OP whether it is through text, email, phone call, PM, or even a POST!
This is a little ridiculous to me and for anyone to consider business with Carlos after reading this would not be very smart. Sorry Carlos but please re read this whole thread as a viewer and not the villain and see how it looks.

Whether Carlos was trying to steal or not, this sort of customer service is enough for me to never do business with him.

CEEMEE

Anyone else find it suspicious that CEEMEE has only posted here to back up Carlos? She posted once a couple weeks ago to give Carlos a good review and has not even posted once until Carlos needed someone to back him up. Does not seem right. It is very possible that it is just a coincidence but i dont know. And if you are able to get on Geckoforums to post something then you obviously could of got in contact with the OP whether it is through text, email, phone call, PM, or even a POST!
This is a little ridiculous to me and for anyone to consider business with Carlos after reading this would not be very smart. Sorry Carlos but please re read this whole thread as a viewer and not the villain and see how it looks.

Whether Carlos was trying to steal or not, this sort of customer service is enough for me to never do business with him.
Sorry Russell but why is it so suspicious. I legitimately have only been on here since May and he was the only one I have done business on here. It is crazy how I get judged for speaking my mind. Just wondering why everyone thinks I must be a set up just because I am new to the business.

tiedxupxinxknots

Animated Geckos

Well marcia checked ip adresses and im in socal she is in colorado i also showed a screenshot of a shipping label i did for her, i dont know what othet proof you need. Now i agree I did take too long to respond to this one customer, like i said I was busy and did not know he was contacting me, he also knew my location and weather so he knew i couldnt ship in those 9days, and didnt see why he would contact me about it, but he did and it was my fault for responding so soon, but i have Orders from TUG and matt from sasobek reptiles, and its been about a month since i last made contact with them and since the weathet is still the same, and i know they arent scammers. Now I know that the best way to contact me is via text or email which is how i do most my ads anyway but some do private messages so hopefully life wont be so hectic by then and i eill notify them about any travels. Now if you dont want to do any business with me over one mistake thats fine, chris still wants to go through witj the transaction and cab bale out and get a refund if he wants. i have returning costumers who want updates on projects so i must have been doing something right. Besides I dont consider this a business i deal with geckos for fun and its a hobby.

tiedxupxinxknots

Animated Geckos
Im already back in communication with chris, im waiting on a safer day to ship, or travel to where it is safer when i have to do a business trip. Also if he wants to cancel before that time then ill give him a refund, that simple.

As much as I hate to do this kind of thing, I feel it necessary to report a very unpleasant experience with Carlos Valadez. Back on 6/24/12, Carlos made contact with me regarding a male Mack Snow Eclipse that he had for sale. I was very interested and made arrangements to purchase this gecko. On 6/26/12, my payment in the amount of $160.00 cleared from me to Carlos via Paypal.

In the weeks following, Carlos explained to me that the weather was too hot in Southern California (his residence) to ship to me in Northern Kentucky. While I understand that the animal's safety should be the number one priority, as a breeder myself, I feel that delayed shipping, etc. should be conveyed on the front end of the transaction whenever possible.

The part that really put me over the edge is on 7/2/12, Carlos went to Northern California to pick up a gecko for himself from Enigmatic Geckos where it was cooler and still did not take the time to ship my animal to me. This was after telling me that he was heading up that way and would "try" to ship mine out while he was there.

Fast forward to today, and I cannot get any response from Carlos via messages on these forums or even by text. I am appalled at the lack of customer service and professionalism displayed. I guess I should've considered the source, seeing that he had no iTrader rating.

Unfortunately in this business, this is not the first time I've run into this problem and it looks as if my attorney will need to be called upon once again. I hate to write a negative review on anyone and I put off doing this for days, giving him the benefit of the doubt. I see where some people had positive experiences with Carlos...lucky you...it seems like he's going to TRY to take my money and run.

Buyers beware,
Chris Charlton

Well look at that! He should give you your money back! Stop giveing him your buisness put your foot down! And if you do you willbe happy you did!:main_angry::

panthergecko

Not trying to back anyone up here but it seems that the guy made a mistake.
accepted the responsiblity of screwing up.
Came up with two solutions
1 wait the weather out to deliver.
2 give refund

the op has stated that he still wants the gecko willing to wait to ensure the safety of said gecko.
communications have been established and the problem was resolved.
-people make mistakes its up to them to make it right which this guy did, thats honorable.

Edwin Samaniego

Not trying to back anyone up here but it seems that the guy made a mistake.
accepted the responsiblity of screwing up.
Came up with two solutions
1 wait the weather out to deliver.
2 give refund

the op has stated that he still wants the gecko willing to wait to ensure the safety of said gecko.
communications have been established and the problem was resolved.
-people make mistakes its up to them to make it right which this guy did, thats honorable.

Edwin Samaniego

Just saw this response today. Let me tell you all something...we still do not have the gecko we paid for. I have received every excuse under the sun from this kid, been promised a free gecko, you name it. I have had people inquire whether they should do business with him and based on our experience, I must say absolutely not. So much for your assessment of the situation, sir.

So, as of last week we finally received the gecko we purchased from Carlos. He was gracious enough to throw in a gecko for free, as well as cut me a good deal on another. Carlos seems to be a good kid...I think this is more the case of being a young adult, having a busy schedule and just needing to be more responsible. There's more to this than just sticking a couple of geckos together and producing babies. When you're dealing with customers and their money, regardless if you are just a "hobbyist" breeder, you assume a certain amount of responsibility to deliver the product in good health, as advertised and in a timely fashion. Just my .02.

Chris

pmkent1

Ephesians 4:1-6
Glad to see he stepped up and made it right (even if it took 4 months..lol). That'll go a long way in the long term. :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends