tried to put in a two weeks...

goReptiles

so i tried to put in my two weeks notice today. and i was informed that my 14 days should be 15. not even 10 working days but in general bc she's counting wrong. then i tell my bigbig boss and he says sleep on it. i'm thinking i have for the past two weeks. it jsut so happened that you offered me a fancy job at a call center... you know talking to rich people and celebrities. and doing leisure call backs. apparently i'm that good getting yelled at by normal people that it's time they have a turn too. i said yea whatever. and walked out. i have another job. i have a job at petco to be a dog trainer and small animals assoc. both! omg! look at me... working at petco versus big bad tsys... omg... i QUIT! that's why so many people just quit there. they make it SO hard to put in a two weeks that it's like whatever. and they quit. the only person i've seen successfully put in a two weeks was a team lead. i'm sick of it. i'm miserable. they said what if i offer you part time versus ful time. i made some bs excuse of school and i don't have time. it's partly true but not fully. whatever... i'm fed up!

L

LadyGecko

Whitney-it sounds like you are much beer off leaving there and it was commendable that you did try and give them a reasonable notice before you left
It sounds like the have some serious employee/management relations problems there

Good Luck with your new job!!!

Sandy

goReptiles

man... i was told today if i wanted to leave the days i wanted i had to work weekends to make up the two days... think not. my mom called in the big guys who called my director, and he fixed the situation. too bad i didn't get the talk to him first. i feel like a little kid having my mommy fix the situation... oh well. i have a week and a half left in Hades.

Visit our friends