Trouble uploading pics

Walter H. White

So I seem to be having an issue with uploading pictures so I go to pop up screen that goes up when you click it and than select the files and click the upload button and it goes all the way to the end and than a red exclamation mark shows up and gives me " 500 {ISOerror.....} and on and on like that So any help on this situation would be great I would take a screen shot of it but that wont help well because I more than likely wont beable to upload it Thanks again all I couldn't find a tech support forum so if there is one point me in the directions Hanks all have a great Holiday =-).

OK so after Note. It only seems to be letting me up load some Photos the ones that I wont let me upload are super super red due to the bulb above his tank. Going to take afew more with the bulb out to see if its the photo that I bad or if its the lighting in it for somereason not letting me upload it
I was able to upload it to my Facebook page just fine so I am not sure whats up with that but the ones it did let up load were taken in normal light so who knows

Last edited:

Visit our friends