TUG Chocolate

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
I'm sure they're just selectively bred to be dark Tangerines. We've hatched several that turned that dark. I wish their carrot tails would have been so nice!

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
There was a time that any gecko that was a tangerine or Tremper albino and was that dark, was impossible to sell... until the term 'chocolate' came up. Then there was a mad rush to buy them. Just like all the SHTCTB's that had a lot of green in the bands that didn't fade out... now they are a 'morph'. Sorry, but I guess I must be jealous that I didn't look at these geckos as a way to capitalize on the market.

Gazz

Golden Gate Geckos said:
SHTCTB's that had a lot of green in the bands that didn't fade out... now they are a 'morph'. Sorry, but I guess I must be jealous that I didn't look at these geckos as a way to capitalize on the market.

I'll say that name on your behalf.
New name EMERINE :main_rolleyes: .
Old name CRAP HYPO TANGERINE/SUPER HYPO TANGERINE that no one wanted :main_thumbsup: .

Guess i'm jealous also :p :D .

GeckoRing

It is sometimes hard to think of marketing when we love these creatures so much....I guess it comes down to balance. I like the look of these geckos....I tried really hard to get one for a while. I can see why they would not sell at the same time. It all comes down to what we like and..."marketing"!

P

Paco

Goes to show you what a little bit of planing and good marketing can do for you. Others should be thankfull as well it only adds value to your animals.

Ian S.

Ugly geckos need homes too!! Ya know..... that's what my daughter Layla said. He He

Visit our friends