Turkey Run State Park

Hannibal

Gray Sky Exotics
Part of our New Years resolution is to take our dog hiking to several of the Indiana State parks (the one a mile from our house doesn't count). Come March, we will have a second Rhodesian Ridgebacks to take hiking with us :)

photo1-67.jpg

photo2-65.jpg

photo3-48.jpg

photo4-34.jpg

photo1-68.jpg

photo2-66.jpg

photo3-49.jpg

photo4-35.jpg

photo1-69.jpg

photo2-67.jpg

photo3-50.jpg

photo4-36.jpg

photo5-22.jpg

photo1-70.jpg

photo2-68.jpg

photo3-51.jpg

photo4-37.jpg

photo5-23.jpg

photo2-69.jpg

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
Aww! You look like you love your dog a lot! If my cat liked to go outdoors I'd go for walks with him but he is scared of outdoors.

LZRDGRL

Great landscape pictures and a beautiful dog!! :main_thumbsup: :main_thumbsup: I always wanted to take my Labradors out to the Giant City State Park. Haven't gotten to do it yet. So far, we're always at the local doggy park :p Maybe in spring... would be a good New Year's resolution :main_yes: Where will you get the new Ridgeback from? From a breeder? I got my white Lab from Sievers Retrievers.

Chrissy

Hannibal

Gray Sky Exotics
Thanks!
Our new Ridgeback will be from the same breeder we got Zulu from; he's located NW of Chicago. Will have to see if we can pick her up Tinley weekend so we only have to do the drive once. Our new girl is a champion who is retiring from the show ring, so maybe she can teach Zulu a few things. We meet with an AKC trainer on Tuesday to see about getting him enrolled into classes to prepare him for the ring.

Chrissy - will send you a pm

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Part of our New Years resolution is to take our dog hiking to several of the Indiana State parks (the one a mile from our house doesn't count). Come March, we will have a second Rhodesian Ridgebacks to take hiking with us :)

photo1-67.jpg

Nice Photos!
Forgot how beautiful Turkey Run was.
Been many years. Thanks for reminding me.
Take care. HJ

Visit our friends