T

Tokays_Unlimited

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

J

Jedi Master Bruce

Fantastic! Uroplatus fimbriatus are my favorite geckos. Can you please tell me how you keep and breed them? Anyone who knows please add you input? Thanks.

T

Tokays_Unlimited

Well there pretty basic.Same care as Cresteds only a lil more humid.I keep mine at about 74-77 degrees year round.With the humidity at about 77%.Feed them heavy on roaches and give them a photoperiod.Basically if you meet there standards they will reproduce.

J

Jedi Master Bruce

What kind of cage should you use? Do you buy a certain kind of roach to feed them? I take it that they should be kept cool, not warm.

T

Tokays_Unlimited

Well for a trio you could get a 55 gallon and stand it on its end and get 2 of the acrylic toppers from Alan www.junglehabitatsplastics.com,and that should work well.Or you could just use a 29 gallon or 30 gallon tall.Most of the larger Uroplatus i keep in acrylic enclosures that are 3'high x 1'deep x 2 ft. wide.There definatly worth the time once get established specimens.;)

T

Tokays_Unlimited

Yup they sure are.;) I am open for trades i have a few adults.;)

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Jeremy, I heard in the chat that you were working with satanics, but I didn't want to invade it. Do you have any hatchlings or adults for sale? Send me a pm, could you?

T

Tokays_Unlimited

Depends on where you are getting them from Jeanne.Usually anywhere from 75-200$.Again theres the whole factor of are they WC or CBB and are you getting them from a wholesaler in quanity.

Visit our friends