U. Sikorae age

scintillatingstar

yah that's the problem.... Jason says she was probably smaller then that when we got her, but i don't know because i haven't seen her in oh, almost 2 months. i'm afraid shes some WC gecko like 10 years old or something crazy, lol. How long do they live on average?

vctkiller

Ruler Of the WORLD!!
这是新加的空白文章3,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Don't know what your saying >.< What chinese is that simplified or traditional?
I tried a translator and it said this.

This is the new Canada's blank article 3, may in the UBB visualization editor, increase and revise the article content.

Lecko my Gecko

yah that's the problem.... Jason says she was probably smaller then that when we got her, but i don't know because i haven't seen her in oh, almost 2 months. i'm afraid shes some WC gecko like 10 years old or something crazy, lol. How long do they live on average?

probably between 6 to 10 yrs, but chances are she is wild caught, where did you get her? somewhere down here by us or up north? if she did grow since you ve had her chances are shes under 2 yrs old. good luck by far they are one of my favorite geckos! and one of my first tatts!

Lecko my Gecko

dont take it too hard, they are very delicate and most here are WC and could be fine one day and die the next :(

Visit our friends