Update on my Favorite Hatch of the Season

Neon Aurora

Raining redstripe male
Fv5ir7W.jpg

Last edited:

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I love it when the orange outlines some of the other colors.
(what section do you want this in, I'll move it)

Aliza

Neon Aurora

I'm definitely enjoying that trait in him. =D I haven't decided exactly what direction to take him in, but I'm thinking about acquiring a high-quality tangerine for him and just trying to make the brightest rainwater redstripes I can. I'm also playing with the idea of getting a bold stripe and see if I can work towards bold rainwater redstripes. So many possibilities! It's why I love this hobby.

I think "Show Off Your Leos" would probably be the most fitting section for this.

Neon Aurora

Thanks!

I couldn't resist adding a few more. Here are my favorites from each pairing.

Excuse the poop. It was cleaned up after the pictures were taken. Not sure why I didn't just clean it before.

From my rainwater albino eclipse x tangerine het eclipse
Top left is tangerine stripe het rainwater albino eclipse. Top right is tangerine eclipse het rainwater albino. Bottom is patternless stripe possible eclipse het rainwater albino
CONSzHy.jpg

From my Rainwater albino x raining redstripe pairing. Poor things didn't like being outside in the bright light very much, but it was very brief.
u44nVb0.jpg

DiAmoroso

Wow, these are some awesome Rainwaters! Really like the results of your RW x RRS pairing. Can you post some pictures of the parents?

Visit our friends