Updated Pics

Shadraak

videos coming soon :D

Nephrurus Milii Ultra/Light Male
GEDC1057.jpg

GEDC1058.jpg

GEDC1059.jpg

Nephrurus Milii Light Female (bit camera shy)
GEDC1060.jpg

GEDC1061.jpg

GEDC1062.jpg

Nephrurus Milii Ultra Light Female (def a personality and a half on this one)
GEDC1063.jpg

GEDC1064.jpg

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Very nice! Especially the utlra light female, she looks wonderful! Actually, all 3 of them looks wonderful! :)

Shadraak

ty, they are amazing i love these little guys they stick up their tail like a scorpion and bark when they are threatned (almost like a baby leo) hence, their names, barking geckos.. but that ultralight female bonded to me when she was younger, but after she was sent to me has had a "tude" every since i think she's got abandonment issues cause i left her and didn't take her home with me that day. and didn't actually get her for several months later (not cheap little guys)

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
They all look GREAT, David! I'm so glad you are enjoying them. They definitely are little characters. I think the only reason the ultra-light female bonded with you when you were here was she was buttering you up so she could get away with being a little stinker when she came to you permanently!

:angel::devil:

Shadraak

They all look GREAT, David! I'm so glad you are enjoying them. They definitely are little characters. I think the only reason the ultra-light female bonded with you when you were here was she was buttering you up so she could get away with being a little stinker when she came to you permanently!

:angel::devil:

U know what. I was thinking the same thing. Lol

Visit our friends