Updates on the Clan - DUW

MonteQ's

I was lucky enough to recieve a beautiful male from Jeanne the other day, so I figured I'd post some updates on the rest of the clan too.

The new boy
Jeanne-3.jpg

Look at those eyes!!!
Eyes-Jeanne.jpg

A couple of CB adult females! Just couldn't pass these girls up, they're both just amazing in person!
Beelzebub
Beelzebub.jpg

Morning Star
MorningStar.jpg

An awesome red female, She's Huge too!
Red-Girl.jpg

A killer pair of eyes on her aswell!
Red-Eyes.jpg

For Jess, (not a leo, so I'll post it in here)
Red-Tongue.jpg

A young male. Not the best pic, but this dude has some awesome markings, especially on the underside of his neck
Boy-1.jpg

A really young male! This boy is tiny, I can't seem to get my camera to focus on him for a good pic, but here's the best two I've gotten.
EPSN5210.jpg

This one got totaly washed out, but he has the coolest tail! There's soo many little nibbles out of it. The 1/4" tubing might help you get an idea of his size.
EPSN5089.jpg

That's it for today:) Thanks for looking.

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
SWEET . cant wait to get into these guys. ahh. when we have more space.
Who did you get CB from?

MonteQ's

Lol! Space is dangerous! I just moved my turtle to a pond in the basement, and opened up 4ft of floor space in my studio. It's soo tempting to add more ;o)

I got the cbs from a girl in California.

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
MonteQ's said:
I got the cbs from a girl in California.
Do I have to play good cop or bad cop.LOL:evilgrin: I want names!!:D
please. pretty please, with sugar on top .:devilish:

MonteQ's

Jeanne - he's doing great! Didn't seem to want to eat the first couple of nights, but cleaned the tank out last night! He's still favoring that tiny ficus for some reason. When the light goes out, he heads up into the schefflerra to get a better view. He's an awesome little dude, thanks soo much. I'll keep you posted, expect pics ;o)

Zach n Jess - you have a pm

Visit our friends