Updates on the Rhacs (Dial-up Warning!)

Milwaukee Reptiles

Gecko Addict
Well I was playing with my new macro lens today and I got some of the goyles, so I figured I'd show them here.

IMG_1581 copy.jpg

IMG_1558 copy.jpg

IMG_1554 copy.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

And because I thought the amount of red in the eye was cool:
IMG_1542_eye.jpg

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Oh man, I KNEW I shouldn't have opened this thread! lol

Brian, those are some killer geckos and awesome pictures.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Brian I am looking into getting some goyles. I will probably pick some up at Tinley :) Can't wait to see you there!

Oh, and even tho I am going to school for photography, please, FEEL FREE to come over and take pictures of my collection anytime XD !!!

I don't have a macro lens :( I am working on a D70 before my spring semester...I don't think it will happen.

Milwaukee Reptiles

Gecko Addict
Cool. I'll be saying at the Comfort Suites right on Spring Creek Drive (corporate discount through work means 20% off!), and I plan on bringing all of my photo equipment so if anyone wants to have theitr new animals photographed at the show, let me know. I figure with wireless internet and my laptop along I'll also be able to order prints and upload them right to your website right there in the hotel rooms.

Desire, I actually wouldn't mind stopping by one of these weekends to take some pictures of your animals. I'd actually like to make a gecko/reptile calander, but when you only have one species it's a little difficult to get different shots. Let me know a weekend that works for you and we'll work something out, the only one this month I'm not around for is this weekend (going to the Dells!)

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Brian) I'll get in touch when I know my schedule a bit more in advance. Next weekend is birthday weekend and I don't know my schedule after that, so I will pm ya! I got ball pythons, monitor, beardeds, tokays, leopards, knobbie, frog eyeds. I really want a good picture of Roux and a good picture of my male snake eyed blazzing blizzard. His eyes are soo difficult to capture with our crappy digital.

Visit our friends