Want on for ME!

CallDr

I have been posting pics of my granddaughters normal ( Miss C ) and that I keep for her here at my home. I have "caught the bug" and want one just for ME...LOL!

I want one different and here is the one I am looking at and hope is still for sale.

What do you guys think? Is this a good for a 2nd ( female)?

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

CallDr

This is one of the coolest looking Gecko I have ever seen! Maybe one day I will get a "show stopper"......LOL.

picture.php

janjgeckos

Any morph would be a good choice its all in what catches your eye be it a normal or a high end morph. I will say if you feel you have caught the bug you should shop around a little and talk to a few breeder before making a choice, Because if you truely have caught it this will be the first of many.

CallDr

This is one of the coolest looking Gecko I have ever seen! Maybe one day I will get a "show stopper"......LOL.

picture.php

Yes..... saw them on the JMG site. They have some very cool looking animals!:main_thumbsup:

CallDr

Any morph would be a good choice its all in what catches your eye be it a normal or a high end morph. I will say if you feel you have caught the bug you should shop around a little and talk to a few breeder before making a choice, Because if you truely have caught it this will be the first of many.

I have shopped around... but just on the links here at the top of the page. I have considered a Bell Albino ( 100.00 ). I kinda like the Striped. At this point I just want a good animal in the 150.00 range.

I have seen some that caught my eye..... but the people list ones that are sold. I would rather not see what I missed out on...lol...... hint hint to the the online sellers;)

I am still new. So before I drop maybe 500 bucks for example. I want more time to learn and plus as you suggest...... really shop breeders.

I am trying to support the advertisers here. This is the only forum I belong to....... and I really like it!

janjgeckos

Yes I agree this is a great fourm and IMHO the best, and I agree with supporting the sponsors and advertisers on GF. you can also find great deals in the GF classifieds. Best of luck on what everone you choose I'm sure it will be a great gecko.

JoshuaTrana

Its more like a virus then a little bug. haha. From the second my friend convinced me to get one when he worked a pet***** i have been obsessed with them. I recently picked up a beautiful aptor female.

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
I have shopped around... but just on the links here at the top of the page. I have considered a Bell Albino ( 100.00 ). I kinda like the Striped. At this point I just want a good animal in the 150.00 range.

I have seen some that caught my eye..... but the people list ones that are sold. I would rather not see what I missed out on...lol...... hint hint to the the online sellers;)

I am still new. So before I drop maybe 500 bucks for example. I want more time to learn and plus as you suggest...... really shop breeders.

I am trying to support the advertisers here. This is the only forum I belong to....... and I really like it!

A lot of breeders aren't going to have very much since last years breeding season is so long past, and this year's season is just getting going. Give it a few months, and there will be leos everywhere... :main_thumbsup:

robin

be patient, babies are hatching and some should be ready for sale very soon. if you like the striped bells then i would wait a month or two and i know you will find them for sale. if you want a gecko now that gecko is very pretty and i am sure she would be a great choice as well.

JoshuaTrana

Isnt she a beauty? This literally does not do her justice. She is much more orange then what you cann see in these pics. Her back has a strong orange
IMG_1606.jpg

Her eye shots

IMG_1613.jpg

And a bonus, my normal male in case you want to see him. he is about a inch longer an way bigger now. he is a monster haha.

IMG_0546.jpg

an eye shot for him

IMG_0553.jpg

CallDr

Thanks guys! I was wondering when "breeding season" was and how often my female would ovulate. Plus can I tell she is? Is there any behavioral changes to look for?

I don't want a baby. I know that. I really like them around 6", or juvenile stage? I don't know how to judge by gram weight. I guess I want one thats at least 3 or 4 months old at least? Basically something big enough so my granddaughter can handle.

This was the size when we got Miss C and seemed to work out.
picture.php

Last edited:

robin

breeing seasons is from about december to as late as august. females will ovulate one time a year but it will be for several weeks. your lil one there looks about 25 grams. you will be able to find those in about three months (well ones that were born this year)

CallDr

Never heard back from the breeder on the Striped but Kim Bell has a 7" Bell Albino female( where I got the first /normal/ that is now 7" ).

I have a 15 gal tank. Will there be any problems (soon) in housing them together?
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Visit our friends