Warning don't buy from Yourgeckoguy.com

HoaDinh

I'm sorry but I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum to post thing. But I bought 2 geckos from yourgeckoguy at an expo almost a year ago. I bought them as pastel raptor white and yellow mac snow and a white and yellow raptor. I used all of my savings to buy these 2 gecko to keep them as pets and also a big part of a breeding project. So I just wanted to confirm what they are after the purchase I posted it on here. Unfortunately everyone here have told me the 2 geckos are in fact not white and yellows and one of them are just a tremper eciplse. They are very cool though very interesting looking though which I am grateful to have them as my pets. So just a warning, do not buy from him unless you truly knows the genetic of that animal and just in case ask another breeder to confirm it with you.I tried to emailed him many many times but he has yet to reply to one of them since.View attachment 71600View attachment 71601

Last edited:

your gecko guy

You should have contacted me if you have any doubts or problems with your pets please send me pics. I have Hundreds of White n Yellows and very few know what to look for I will be more than happy to give you a full refund if they are other wise not white and yellow But photos will help please contact me for a full refund if you are unhappy WARNING know how to properly approach a purchase if you are unhappy with your new pets thank you.

HoaDinh

Sorry I attached it but i guess it didnt work.

@yourgeckoguy.com I actually did try to emailed you 5 times from your website but i never got a replied until i actually posted this. Actually I posted a post here before asking if the one on the right is in fact a white and yellows and everyone said no. I will look for the post and add them to this comment as soon as I can find it. I also look on your youtube channel and on here to look for phone number but nothing.

This was from months ago when i 1st asked. I didnt ask of the one on the white because I assume it is white and yellow at the time but then later found out from another breeder that it is not.

Here is the posted i asked months ago: http://geckoforums.net/f125-morphs-genetics/103484.htm#post810229

@Packs_fan sorry i'm still confused of where to post stuff and how to use this website.

Attachments

Last edited:

stager

Well the second I do see pigment less spot at base of tail and faded head pattern and the tail pattern, looks w&y to me just not the brightest one. The first hard to tell with that photo.

Ruvik

I don't see why the owner of these geckos is posting this if he killed on and the other was sold off. It's why he can't post more/better pictures. Seeing this type of buyer upsets me greatly because it seems to me he/she didn't do his research. Instead he just jumped into breeding. Even if he was sold something that isn't what the seller says it is, you should really study leopard gecko genetics before trying to breed. This way you know for a fact what you are buying. Also look into breeders to make sure they are good to buy from, not just cheap to buy from. I'm not saying either of these guys are right or wrong. I just feel like the buyer really needs to slow down and think before acting. As a buyer one must be smart about what they are getting. More so if you spend ALL your savings on just the geckos, how will you pay for food and other things.. It takes a lot of money to care for leopard geckos and to start breeding projects. Often times you need you negative with money the first few years. To hear that one of the geckos died really really upsets me.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
This has been moved to the business section. Everyone needs to make sure their full name is posted.