Waterfall-Pond-Land-40 gallon tank.

Neo.Reptiliac

This is a little project I'm working on currently. I thought I would take a photo before finishing the foam part, and moving on to the rest. Its laying on its side in this pic, which is why you see the rug behind it. I will post more photos as I get more done. As of right now I just have the filter set up on the far right side in a container to keep it protected and all that spiffy stuff. Lines run, and I need to add more foam and then coat in black silicone and add peat-moss. Then plans and other stuffs. Will take me about another 4 days likely.

tankwip002-1.jpg

thegeckoguy23

You should make a back drop to trick it out only one thats made of pink foam and you carke in it and stuff put black cocking on it make it so you see no pink pound a ton of ton of eco earth on it shake off all the extra so its a thin lair and cut it to fit the tank or you can do that first witch would be smarter lol.

Jake

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
You should make a back drop to trick it out only one thats made of pink foam and you carke in it and stuff put black cocking on it make it so you see no pink pound a ton of ton of eco earth on it shake off all the extra so its a thin lair and cut it to fit the tank or you can do that first witch would be smarter lol.

Jake

I really hate to be the spelling police here but it's CAULKING (not cocking) if you're referring to the art of applying caulk to a surface :) and layer not lair (that is a place evil villans live :) ) other than that I love your ideas.

MiamiLeos

I really hate to be the spelling police here but it's CAULKING (not cocking) if you're referring to the art of applying caulk to a surface :) and layer not lair (that is a place evil villans live :) ) other than that I love your ideas.

Bahahahahahah:main_laugh::main_laugh::main_laugh: :p

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic

Jake has a permanent cell in the spelling police holding center. ;)

Neo.Reptiliac

I'm behind on updating I know. But Ive been waiting on some special stuff to come in the mail first. Dang you snail mail. I plan on using some glass rocks to "tile" the water areas since using the dirt would be messy and we don't want foam showing that would just be tacky. I also have some special vine like plant starting to grow from the planters. Its really neat, very sturdy to abuse and grows like crazy, attaching its self to anything and everything. I'm gonna have to trim the stuff once it gets started lol. I don't know what its called, but its very light and fluffy, has tiny fern like leaves, and red flowers.

jermh1

If it makes you feel better Jake I was a carpenter for 11 years and called it cocking even around customers. So far no one has cought on, but I will say I giggle to myself every time I say it.

Visit our friends