Welcome to GeckoForums.net!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Thank you all for joining GeckoTalk. I'm going to be doing a bit more to encourage others to join us here. There are so many geckos out there that need our help.

K.Ray

Hey! My name is Kimmie and I have adopted an adult leopard gecko. I've been doing lots of research on them so I do everything properly even tho the lady I got her from didn't really care for her. I got her for my nephew (7) because he had done so good handling her. It started out great but then he lost interest and wasn't taking the best care of her. So I took her back. I'm still learning about her and her own preferences but still have tons of questions. I wanna thank evdryo e for their input ahead of time.
330c0f1db1d0a5ac025ea86cd7c35e7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Lindsay41

Hi! I’m Lindsay and have adopted Gizmo who was hatched in September. Complete novice so may ask the most stupid questions but I’ve had him/her for 3 months and he seems to be growing ok and seems happy. I have lots of animals (all adopted) but never owned a crestie before. I have bought him the big exo terra tank. My first stupid question is how to crickets keep escaping into my house!?

The local reptile shop told me to give him 6 crickets a day but it seems from what I’ve read they’re only supposed to have them as a treat a couple of times a week! He must be eating the mix stuff I give him but it never looks like it!

He is such a cutie and likes being handled. Thanks for letting me join and I’ll go read some more stuff that will convince me I’m doing it all wrong! Lol

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome. You're doing fine. It often doesn't look as if they are eating the puree, but all my geckos are growing. I feed crickets twice a week. On the other hand, I know a very successful breeder who says he feeds only crickets until they are 6 months old, so there is room for variation. I don't know what size crickets you're feeding. If you're feeding very small ones, there are small spaces around the exo-terra doors and the crickets may get out. Otherwise, they may be somehow getting out of wherever you're keeping them. My house always sounds like a campground (3000 crickets every 2 weeks) and there is always someone hopping across the living room.

Aliza

Zach Simms

Hello everybody I'm Zach! I am the proud new owner of two new crested geckos. One is a female and I believe the other one is a male. I love the little creatures so much!

M

Melk9

Hello and welcome to GeckoTalk.com!
We're glad you found our new gecko community. We hope to provide a neutral, friendly online environment for all gecko enthusiasts the world over!
Please use this thread or this subforum to introduce yourself and your geckos.

Thanks for stopping by!

Josh
Hello, Josh! Thanks for wellcome me! I'm a brazilian gecko owner and it's always a pleasure to chat with other about these incredible little animals.

Monica

Hi! I’m Monica and I’m the grandma to a Leo. My daughter, Tristin, fell in love with our little Bailey and the rest is history. We are very new to the gecko world (one week today). Hoping to learn lots of stuff on this forum!

Siphono4e

Good evening! You can call me Kes (a preferred nickname), and I currently am taking care of a flying gecko named Chomp. I hope to learn more in my time here, and hopefully not stumble too much. It's nice to meet you all, and I hope you have a good day/night.

LennieGecko

Hi, everyone! I have an (actually I don't know his age....) leopard gecko, Lennie. I actually have a bit of a problem. Lennie has always been in this terrarium on top of a towel and recently I noticed little black bug-like things that look like beetles. They're really annoying and I'm concerned for his health. What do I do? I'm gonna talk to my dad tomorrow but I wanted some more...experienced advice. What can I do about this?

Camile

New to the Gecko world.
Already had a skink.
Wife has a Crested at work.
Now we just got a leopard morph for home.
Something else for the cat to watch in the lizard room! EB7372B0-43DF-4942-9DF5-F0682D563651.jpeg

Camile

Nice looking gecko!

Aliza
We’re pretty happy with her except the fact that she is running behind the background that we had to replace cause we melted the other one with the heat lamp.
At least I got her to eat earlier today.
It’s only been just over 72 hours since we got her.

Visit our friends