Welcome to GeckoForums.net!

khloeb19

Hi Everyone!

I never properly introduced myself. I'm Carl and Marnie's mom. They are two rescue leos. Carl was going to be culled by a breeder and the rescue took him in. He had a rough trip here, so he has some additional visual issues. Marnie hatched with a short, deformed right arm which she can't use. They will be 2 in September (Carl 9/17 & Marnie 9/28). I also have a 15 yr old male beardie, Scooter, and a 3 yr old female yellow Saharan uro. I want to thank everyone for their help with Carl & Marnie. You guys are great!
Nice to meet you!

GreenAcresExotics

Hello from Decatur, AL! I am a hobbiest and keep several species of geckos including: 1 leopard gecko, 4 Lygodactylus williamsi, 5 Uroplatus phantasticus, 5 Strophurus c. ciliaris, and 27 African fat tailed geckos. My leo is a 4 year old G project pet. I have no intentions of breeding her. I have a few mature AFT’s that have started laying fertile eggs. Everything else has 6-12 months to mature. I also breed a large variety of millipede and most of my feeders. I joined to do more research and networking.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome! I've bred AFT's in the past and have also unsuccessfully bred L. williamsi. I currently have one male L. williamsi named Mr. Blue who periodically escapes his cage, though now he's figured out how to get back in. Pictures of your geckos are always welcome.

Aliza

eilishrain

Hi all!

I'm newer to the hobby and I'm happy to have found a place with people who share the same interests! I'm soon going to be starting school on a path to become an exotic veterinarian and I'm always looking to learn new things about all the incredible animals we love and keep! I'm always willing to chat and network! Super excited to be here!

Yvonne G

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all!

I'm newer to the hobby and I'm happy to have found a place with people who share the same interests! I'm soon going to be starting school on a path to become an exotic veterinarian and I'm always looking to learn new things about all the incredible animals we love and keep! I'm always willing to chat and network! Super excited to be here!
Welcome to the site!

samuel14047

Hello and welcome to Gecko Forums.net!
We're glad you found our new gecko community. We hope to provide a neutral, friendly online environment for all gecko enthusiasts the world over!
Please use this thread or this subforum to introduce yourself and your geckos.

Thanks for stopping by!

Josh
Hi Josh I have a leopard gecko that I believe may be blind any ideas and more info please visit my post https://geckoforums.net/threads/leo-gecko-may-be-blind-please-help.113442/
And his name is Banjo

Teacher Ish

Hello!!! My name is Elizabeth, I have found myself as the proud companion to a Leo. I am brand new gecko care taker. A student got a gecko and was thrilled!! that is until she discovered she had a phobia of crickets. Now I have new class addition. I have had dogs, cats, and even horses. I have never had a gecko. I want to do right by Gus, so I am seeking advice on how to care for this little guy.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Congrats on your unexpected gecko. Google and read care sheets. You'll notice that there are a bunch of recommendations that are pretty much the same across all care sheets and that there will be some differences. This is usually because there is more than 1 way to do things. Feel free to ask about these differences. Here are the most important issues:
--don't put juveniles on sand. Sand in general is not recommended but if you have to do it with an adult, use play sand, not calci-sand
--provide belly heat (under tank heater and thermostat) at about 90 degrees on one side of the enclosure
--provide calcium, vitamin D3 and vitamin/mineral supplement by dusting feeders every other feeding

Aliza

ReptileFan

Hello, I am so excited to be here! Geckos are so amazing and interesting, and I want to get two mourning geckos soon hopefully.

Hawk

Hello and welcome to Gecko Forums.net!
We're glad you found our new gecko community. We hope to provide a neutral, friendly online environment for all gecko enthusiasts the world over!
Please use this thread or this subforum to introduce yourself and your geckos.

Thanks for stopping by!

Josh
hello everyone, i started with my first eublepharis macularius quanche year ago and now i have decided to start breeding them at the moment i have 4 specimens 3 females 1 male.
I love DIY and I built all my terrariums, I hope you can help me in my research to avoid breeding mistakes and always make more correct choices

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome! I recommend you read as much as you can about breeding and then come to the forum with specific questions.

Aliza

Visit our friends