What’s the difference between Leachie locales?

a_new_member

Hey there! I’m new here, and I have a question, what’s the difference in leachie locales? I know that they probably look a bit different and maybe get different sizes, but is there any difference in behavior? Thanks!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I don't think there is any behavioral difference. Some people prefer to have a leachie that has genetics from only one locale, either because they like the look of the leachies of that locale or because they like the idea of keeping bloodlines clear. I got my only leachie 10 years ago for $300 and it was a mixed locale, which made it affordable. Aside from the fact that it's very cage defensive, which makes feeding a big challenge, it's been a good 10 years.

Aliza

a_new_member

I don't think there is any behavioral difference. Some people prefer to have a leachie that has genetics from only one locale, either because they like the look of the leachies of that locale or because they like the idea of keeping bloodlines clear. I got my only leachie 10 years ago for $300 and it was a mixed locale, which made it affordable. Aside from the fact that it's very cage defensive, which makes feeding a big challenge, it's been a good 10 years.

Aliza
Ok thank you!

Visit our friends