What can you tell me?

Temeryx

Can anyone tell me anything about this young Leo's color or morph? My boyfriend brought him home from a chain store so I don't know anything about him. Except that he's supposed to be a "him".

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 18

Christywoowoo

Looks to me like a Murphy's Patternless. looks quite a bit like one I have. Murphy's Patternless geckos hatch with some crazy patterns and end up with none
(My gecko
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• marb.jpg
    marb.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 46
  • little marble.jpg
    little marble.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 41

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
There is also a chance with that purplish tail that it could be a blizzard. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between them and the patternless geckos.

Aliza

Neon Aurora

Personally, I think it's a murphy's patternless and not a blizzard. It still has some remnants of the pattern that murphy's patternless hatch with. Blizzards hatch without any pattern.

Temeryx

I thought at first that he was a blizzard.. but then I wasn't sure. Murphy's patternless seems to fit pretty well. I'll give it a couple weeks and see what the little guy looks like.

Neon Aurora

It'll really only get more difficult to tell as he gets older. When they're young is when you really can tell. I'm 95% confident that is a patternless. You can see on his neck and a little bit better on the tail some patterning. A blizzard would not have that.

Visit our friends