what do I have here

sweetsnakes

ok I just picked up these 2 little ones got a good deal on em the first im pretty sure is a patternless and its a pig its been eating non stop since i got em last night must not have been getting all it wanted in its last home but ill fatten it up.but the second one i don't know may be a normal may be something else could use some of yalls opinions.

mp02.jpg
[/IMG]

unknown01.jpg
[/IMG]

Bellalee

Yes.. there are no pictures.. just a heads up.. and I thank them for doing this.. but if a gecko is a pig... and he's still pretty skinny.. it might have worms.. get em checked! And always quarentine. :)

Whitey

Is he still eating like a pig??? Update would be awesome... maybe he was underfed beforehand??? idk.. just speculating, and hoping that nothing is really wrong with him.

sweetsnakes

ya hes eating good not as much as the first day but the person I got em from was just feeding em 2 times a week and so they were just hungry I think. I keep meal worms avaliable to my leos all the time I think they have gotten their fill now and are gonna be happy fat little geckos

Visit our friends