What is the best flavor of crested gecko diet?

Lickystevie

Magic Geckos
I just want opinions on this. I got mango crested gecko diet, and it smells horrible, but friend feeds his gecko with banana strawberry. I know that the new crested gecko diet 3.0 just came out, but I know nothing about. I just need more opinions about what flavor I should get next than my friend's and mine.

darkridder

Melissa the Scientist
There is no right or wrong answer to this, it all honestly boils own to the gecko. I have some that like fig but a good 90% of my colony will put their nose up to it. I have others that demolish the mango where as the rest are like...meh ok. I feed org to my colony with the occasional mango, I personally do not think it smells of vomit at all. Maybe you guys have stinky vomit :p

cherishedtiger

The right kind is whatever your gecko will eat. :) We feed all ours the original flavor. Seems to go over pretty well, but thinking of changing it up just to see if a different flavor sparks their interest more. Variety is the spice of life so they say!

GexPex

I have one that loves the banana (so I've saved a bag just for her)..and others that are just fine with the original. Supposedly, the Repashy 3.0 is loved by just about every gecko that it's fed to. I've seen others post pictures of completely empty dishes after feeding the 3.0. The 3.0 has mango added to the original strawberry/banana.
As for the smell, I don't think it smells bad at all. Smells rather sweet, in my opinion.

cresties

My geckos seems to like the banana flavor the best. They don't mind the original either. But at the end of the day its what the gecko likes:D

Visit our friends