What kind of Frog are YOU???

justindh1

I'm a green tree frog. I have been told I am too loud sometimes, OK, most of the time.

These little frogs are grass-green colored, usually with a creamy colored line running from the jaw along the flanks. Males make a really loud noise thats a bit like quacking, which is sometimes known as a "rain call" because they tend to make a lot of noise before rains, but which can also be stimulated by external noises. They eat an assortment of bugs including crickets, moths, and flies.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I knew it beforehand, but...

result12.jpg

Argentinian Horned frogs seem to have been designed for the sole purpose of eating as much as possible. They appear to consist of two main parts: a mouth and a stomach. This is probably where they got the nickname "PacMan". Their needs are fairly simple, a warm habitat in a simple plastic box or aquarium with some shallow water and a few rocks so that they can laze around all day suits them just fine. They don't mix well with other frogs, even in their own species, as they are just as likely to eat them.

FordParker

I'm a Budgett's Frog which looks so ugly, it's cute! Budgett's Frogs, named after the explorer who discovered them, are large carnivorous South American frogs. They can grow to be 5 and a half inches in size, but since they aren't very active they can be kept in a small 10 gallon aquarium.

Visit our friends