What morph are these?

LoveReps

The first one lools like a normal and the second one looks like a mack snow tremper.

Note that I am only providing my own educated guess. The only true way to know the exact genetics of your geckos is to contact their original breeders. It'll be easier to identify the morphs once their bands begin to migrate and their true colors come in. Certain morphs tend to look similar as babies which is why it can be difficult to tell what they are if you don't know what you have already.

GeckoMamaArle

The first one lools like a normal and the second one looks like a mack snow tremper.

Note that I am only providing my own educated guess. The only true way to know the exact genetics of your geckos is to contact their original breeders. It'll be easier to identify the morphs once their bands begin to migrate and their true colors come in. Certain morphs tend to look similar as babies which is why it can be difficult to tell what they are if you don't know what you have already.
Thanks for the response! That's all I care about is everyone's educated guess. It at least narrows it down for me!

Geckogeek111

I'd definately shoot for normal, and with a few lovely lavender markings btw, and the second one I'd go for a Tremper or Bell Albino maybe? I don't think it's a snow, it looks too pink? Anyone else got a suggestion?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
You can call the first one "aberrant" because it has broken body bands (they were often informally called "circle backs" because of the circle at the shoulder level). I also think the other one is a snow. They hatch pink/beige and white and often get yellower as they mature. Bells are often darker, so it's likely a Tremper but no way to know for sure without breeder information.

Aliza

GeckoMamaArle

IMG_20200511_170057528.jpg IMG_20200511_170159839_HDR.jpg
If it helps, these are them to date. Not sure how old but they are about three months older than those first two pics. Such cuties.

Visit our friends