What morph is my Leopard Gecko?

Meagan129

Hi everyone! This is Jawa, my about 6 (??) month old leopard gecko and I'm definitely a bit confused on her color as the morph lists with pictures and all of that don't really have any that look exactly like her lol. I know her color still has a bit of changing to do, but she was almost entirely light pink without a single spot when I got her, and she's obviously gotten yellow/orange with a spotty tail and the only thing that seems to be changing with her sheds has been getting a few more tail spots. I know her color morph doesn't necessarily matter all that much, I'm not going to breed her or anything and she's still the love of my life either way, but I can't help but be curious! Thank you so much!

Attachments

• IMG_2610.jpg
    IMG_2610.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2565.jpg
    IMG_2565.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2423.jpg
    IMG_2423.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 5

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
She appears to be an albino. The pattern on her tail suggests she is a stripe (birth pattern consisting of bands the length of the body/tail instead of side to side bands) and the fact that she hatched with so few body markings suggest that she is a patternless stripe (not the same thing as Murphy's patternless. here, the "patternless" refers to the fact that there was no body pattern on hatching). You can call her an albino (no idea what strain) patternless stripe.

Aliza

Meagan129

She appears to be an albino. The pattern on her tail suggests she is a stripe (birth pattern consisting of bands the length of the body/tail instead of side to side bands) and the fact that she hatched with so few body markings suggest that she is a patternless stripe (not the same thing as Murphy's patternless. here, the "patternless" refers to the fact that there was no body pattern on hatching). You can call her an albino (no idea what strain) patternless stripe.

Aliza
Thank you so, so much!

Visit our friends