WHAT MORPH IS THAT?

TanyeShtahk

Hi everyone!
So, recently I bought myself this beauty here. He/she is very young but I’m really wondering what morph she/he may be?
It said „Mandarin” on the box but I wouldn’t be so sure… any ideas?? 58E6B0D7-2F10-4BC1-AA7A-044EBF76AB79.jpeg F5301EB5-041F-473B-9ECA-252E8B88A252.png

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
"Mandarin" refers to a line of orange colored leopard geckos. If the breeder is truly breeding leopard geckos from this line, then it is a mandarin. If the breeder produced an orange gecko and just decided to call it a "mandarin" then technically it isn't. The original side-to-side body bands are broken in the middle to form a stripe. The side to side tail bands remain that way, so the gecko is also called "aberrant" (if both the tail and body bands were broken, it would be a jungle or a stripe).

Aliza

TanyeShtahk

"Mandarin" refers to a line of orange colored leopard geckos. If the breeder is truly breeding leopard geckos from this line, then it is a mandarin. If the breeder produced an orange gecko and just decided to call it a "mandarin" then technically it isn't. The original side-to-side body bands are broken in the middle to form a stripe. The side to side tail bands remain that way, so the gecko is also called "aberrant" (if both the tail and body bands were broken, it would be a jungle or a stripe).

Aliza
Oh, I see thanks alot! I’m still a newbie with leos and this is my first one. I’m in loooove with it’s pattern! Thanks again!

Visit our friends