What morph is this

I found him last month around ma forest. He was foggy white color when i found him, but soon he changed his color to this (attatched photo). What kind of morph is this?

Attachments

• 20200617_190729.jpg
    20200617_190729.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • 20200717_205511.jpg
    20200717_205511.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
You found him where? Based on the 2 pictures, I can't be sure but it's likely he's a Mack Snow (hatches black and white instead of black and yellow). As you can see from the changes, he's started to get yellower which is not unusual with Mack snows. He has a lot of speckles, so it's also possible that he has a gene for blizzard, but there's no way to know for sure.

Aliza

You found him where? Based on the 2 pictures, I can't be sure but it's likely he's a Mack Snow (hatches black and white instead of black and yellow). As you can see from the changes, he's started to get yellower which is not unusual with Mack snows. He has a lot of speckles, so it's also possible that he has a gene for blizzard, but there's no way to know for sure.

Aliza
Oh ok thank you very much. I found him at state park in ma. I was fishing and i just saw this little guy roaming around by himself.

Visit our friends