Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Paper towl

Votes: 57 30.3%
  • Sani Chips

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

karencowboymojo

Karencowboymojo&TUC
Slate. Its natural stone so the heat spreads through out the whole area. And napkins in there potty spot. To bad all animals weren't as clean as the Leo's.

darryl99

I use Zoo Med Eco Reptile Terrarium Carpet. It's easy to clean and seems to work well with under tank heat mats. My geckos also seem to be able to hunt food a little easier on it.

contracteryin

Shakawkawkaw
I use reptile carpet with paper towel where they go potty. I would use slate tile but I don't have a heat adjuster and the hot side would get way too hot. With the carpet it hovers around 88-95 degrees.
Slate tile is the best though, that and paper towel. They're both easy to clean and slate isn't too expensive.

I use both paper towels and carpet. Depending on the temperature. We have a thermometer, and UTH, but depending on our house's temp, we manage the temp with the substrate.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

indianajones

I use paper towels... actually, on that note, do any of you that also use paper towels have a hard time feeding crickets to your leo? My crickets always crawl under the paper towels and my gecko hasn't figured that out yet. :main_huh:

mygeckonamedyayo

Have been using repti-carpet for about a month now, im planning on laying slate tiles over the carpet as i believe it would be safer overall and a much cleaner look also easier to keep sanitized IMO

CNest

I used paper towels before. But I also had a rack system back then. Slate would of been too heavy. I will go slate this time since I'll be starting with just one...maybe two...or three...hahaha

alisonk

Does anyone use the reptile mulch? I like the look of that, and the pieces are too big for him to eat by mistake. I just use a thin layer, and just started putting paper towel under the corner he poops in so that is easier to clean, I just have to replace that side.

Indigo

Paper towels or tile. No sand. No dirt.

Search Function or any caresheet. Just sayin...

You've asked questions that could have been searched, too. Just sayin... :p

My boyfriend and I use slate for all our geckos' tanks. The heat is distributed well. Not to mention I think it looks nice! :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends