What type of albino?

DrCarrotTail

You might get more responses if you put this in the leopard gecko forum (I think Rhacodactylus are crested geckos).

What a cute guy! Your picture's a bit dark and grainy so its tough to tell for sure but if he is an albino he looks like a Tremper to me.

DrCarrotTail

I still think he's a Tremper. Probably incubated at a low temperature to produce such deep brown markings. I'm not the most experienced morph person around but those pictures are definitely much better. Start a thread in the leopard gecko morph section and more experienced people will help you out :)

yeah ive never used a heat rock. i breed ball pythons and am getting a hatchling rack soon so im going to put my geckos in that. i have a heater in my room so it stays an ambient 85-89

haha ive only been into them since last november, but there amazing! ive got 7 now. the most ive had at once is only about 9. yet im only 14 so i would say im doing alright for my age.

Embrace Calamity

haha ive only been into them since last november, but there amazing! ive got 7 now. the most ive had at once is only about 9. yet im only 14 so i would say im doing alright for my age.
Is breeding them really necessary though? Not to be rude, but there are sooooooo many ball pythons out there. You go onto any reptile classifieds place and you'll find tons, and if you go on a regular site like Craigslist you'll find tons that people bought and lost interest in or can't afford or they got too big.

~Maggot

lol i dont do it because im trying to make so many in this world that we cant handle it. i do it knowing im committed to breeding them and to make new morphs and little babies are sweet. same reason people breed anything with different morphs.

Embrace Calamity

lol i dont do it because im trying to make so many in this world that we cant handle it. i do it knowing im committed to breeding them and to make new morphs and little babies are sweet. same reason people breed anything with different morphs.
Being committed to something and liking morphs and babies are cute aren't very good reasons. Seriously, just for shits and giggles, go to Google and search "ball pythons" and see how many hundreds of breeders you find. Then go to Craigslist, eBay, Woobly, and all reptile classifieds and see how many ball pythons you find. Also, make sure to try Facebook and reptile forums, because you'll find thousands there too. But if you really think the world needs more ball pythons, then obviously I can't stop you. I just very strongly advise against it and would love to see some responsible owners who don't feel the need to breed everything.

~Maggot

well everyone has there own opinions. i love it and im going to keep doing it. because i believe i can get somewhere with it since im only 14 and me and a partner already have a business going.

Visit our friends