what's up gecko people!

spraycangoon

hello new to the forum. just sharing a little bit about myself and to see if anyone has similar interests... I currently have a giant day gecko, and two golden geckos, used to have a tokay but she passed due to old age. interested in arboreal species and day geckos mostly. looking into getting a pair of gold dust geckos to start breeding soon. all live planted bioactive vivarium's, interested in the plants just as much as the animals themselves. I love plants of all kinds. I work in the cannabis industry, and really enjoy succulents as well as moss. also like art and enjoy painting and making characters and comics and the like.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome! I have a lot of gecko species including one gold dust day gecko. Other arboreal geckos include crested geckos, gargoyles and a leachianus. Gold dust day geckos can be challenging to keep together, so good luck on the breeding!

Aliza

LoveReps

Welcome! I also love art and draw quite a bit. I paint here and there. I've kept alot of reptiles in the past but I've always wanted to care for the day gecko species. I hope to purchase a pair once I get a bigger place along with the setup you described. Bioactive setups are my absolute favorite because they look so natural and beautiful. I also love working with plants and growing my own food so it would be a fun project. Good luck on the breeding and send us pictures of your new future babies!

Visit our friends