Whats your opinion on what morph this is?

kingkung

I was going through my receipts and found the receipt for when i purchased him and also found information on his parents. This is a picture and information of his father:

Ares, Greek's God of War, he is ever so appropriately named because he is massive and fierce looking. This is our 170g super giant mack snow raptor. He reached over 120g within 7 months, and kept growing until he was about 2 years old. He is over 12 inches long! This beautiful mack snow raptor has two solid ruby red eyes. You can see by his tail, it's proportional to his body, so he is not just another overweight "super giant". He is a real solid, grade A+ genetic super giant. We will be utilizing him quite a bit to add size to our collection. Truth be known, he is probably one of the most docile super giants around. We love his friendly personality, and we hope his size and personality will get passed down to his offspring.

Video from breeder of his father:

Introducing Ares - Super Giant Mack Snow Raptor Leopard Gecko - YouTube

and, this is his mother and some information on her:

Athena is a very good looking super giant raptor female. She has double solid ruby red eyes, and very cute dotted patterns going down back. Her tail is also very beautiful. She's a very docile female, who has been laying good fertile eggs for us. She currently weighs around 100g. We hope to produce some great looking super giant raptors/mack snow raptors with her.

Would this information confirm that he is a Raptor?

Neon Aurora

If both of his parents are raptors, than he is at least tremper albino eclipse. I don't see the eclipse too much, but I've found that eclipses traits can sort of hide. if his parents are both homo eclipse, than he is without a doubt eclipse. He isn't a true raptor because he is banded, although many people call them raptors anyways.

Visit our friends